Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

As far as I know both are still open.

2. Default

Is the Asian place any good?

3. Default

Can anyone pm me the link for fang please

Quote Originally Posted by Highhopes View Post
    I am a bit lost here, the one beside bustop and shop? 155?
    Yeah, there is two next to each another, one with adverts in for it on windows/door and the other is unique, without adverts. There used to be a different massage place there with another name, so wondering if it's just a rename or has changed owner and maybe service as well.

5. Default

This place has changed ownership and girls in the last 18 months. Same string of Brazilian shops as city center, different girls, different sevice is always the way it works.😉

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Js2017 View Post
    Lads the massage place that rhymes with FIZ is the only decent Place... i went to F*** and it was the most basic service i could have done it myself, value for money yes but i could have done a better job myself lol!
    Has anyone been to this Fiz-rhyming place lately? Looking for a b2b-type experience, with happy finale, is this place ok? Whom should I ask for?

Very embarrassing lads but I can't find Fang I'm usually good at following the clues but this one evades me big time. So if anyone would like to PM me the details if be delighted.
    Thanks in advance 😊

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dpdpdp View Post
    Hey lads anyone now any other Brazilian or Spanish massage place?
    I've been to the massage place that rhymes with Fiz. And yea just basic service but fun thou XD.
    Does the basic include B2B and HE?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eloscar View Post
    Very embarrassing lads but I can't find Fang I'm usually good at following the clues but this one evades me big time. So if anyone would like to PM me the details if be delighted.
    Thanks in advance 😊
    Would love to help you.But I am not able to send pm for whatever reason

Reviews

I was there last week. Bella was the girl, B2B yes and happy finale. Really enjoyed it. Deffo going back!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (05-09-21)

Page 9 of 378 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast