Page 191 of 383 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3830

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Fang has a website. Easy to find.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    Every second post now is either fangs or broken pen , im not against sharing information but if you read the thread youll find it listed multiple times where they are . I also think people just visit the same places that are chatted about on this forum which probably puts the eye on some of these places with footfall etc.
    Doesn't matter on the thread how many times these places are mentioned or referred to. The "clues' are ridiculous. PM messages are the way to go for proper details.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by new bootyboy View Post
    Just wanna check could Suki speak fluent English? Not sure if I m thinking about the same girl? Did she have dye light brown hair? If it was her she is cute...
    while I dont remember brown hair (just black) she did speak fluent english and yes she was cute but did have a bit of belly on her. I know she told me she worked somewhere else too but cant remember

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAL2020 View Post
    Met with Isa at Fang’s. Truly amazing.

I was under the impression that Fang’s was the same place as ‘broken pen’.
    Am I mistaken?
    Could someone PM to clarify? Cheers.
    Fang = D1
    Broken Pen = D2

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to new bootyboy For This Useful Post:

claremorris (07-02-23), flirtyman (07-02-23), robbie9 (08-02-23), Toolbox (07-02-23)

Quote Originally Posted by espresso View Post
    while I dont remember brown hair (just black) she did speak fluent english and yes she was cute but did have a bit of belly on her. I know she told me she worked somewhere else too but cant remember
    Yes... don't worry. Plenty of new fish in the sea now...For me the Best looking Chinese girl is actually NOT in Chinese massage place, it is in Thai massage place.... 😅 her name is Abbey, slim and tall. Anyone tried her before?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to new bootyboy For This Useful Post:

claremorris (07-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    Every second post now is either fangs or broken pen , im not against sharing information but if you read the thread youll find it listed multiple times where they are . I also think people just visit the same places that are chatted about on this forum which probably puts the eye on some of these places with footfall etc.
    Shame on you asking punters to read the thread and find the locations themselves - Its easier for any time waster or arsehole to request a PM = Unfortunately far to many people oblige them

9. Default

Hi, quick question on broken pen place. Was on the street today. Every spot looked quite legit. Looked online and found an exquisite girl offering massage named like the oldschool cinema. Am i on the right track? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubsfan1 View Post
    Hi, quick question on broken pen place. Was on the street today. Every spot looked quite legit. Looked online and found an exquisite girl offering massage named like the oldschool cinema. Am i on the right track? Any help would be great. Thanks.
    Yep. I haven't visited the exquisite, starry lady but I love that street.
    Last edited by Sweet rabbit; 08-02-23 at 00:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubsfan1 View Post
    you have to call to make an appointment, they don't take walk-ins. they will give you the discreet location details at the time of your appointment.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tbooker281 For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (08-02-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Shame on you asking punters to read the thread and find the locations themselves - Its easier for any time waster or arsehole to request a PM = Unfortunately far to many people oblige them
    Nothing unfortunate about that. It's the only reliable way to communicate on here given the rules.

No one is wasting anyone's time asking for a PM. Haven't met any "arseholes" on the Private Message threads either. Only helpful decent punters seeking and giving information.

That's one sour bitter attitude you have there.

Mean, selfish and foul mouthed. There's no room for your caustic outlook on here. Giant egotistical time waster.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (09-02-23)