Page 169 of 381 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3801

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    Just knocking on the doors unannounced is a no no imo - Call fangs ahead , and let them know who you are.

This is as much for their safety and privacy as yours.
    I agree with that statement. In fairness to Fang she fairly bright/ screens clients and from what I see is aware what clients can be trusted and not be trusted. I think once she knows a person easy enough get appointment them. etc. I was with her pre her having staff so no issue getting appointment these days as met her loads of times. Suppose really is about repeat vists. She also takes safety of staff into account so another reason to ring ahead.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swamdublin For This Useful Post:

td1 (06-01-23)

3. Default

Has anyone been to the new thai place in the place where tourists drink??

Reviews

Can someone pm me if they got the location or link for below place ? I pm’d the guy but no reply yet. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Hello folks, I'm looking for the advert, but it seems to be gone from a site that has a street of viva in it's name.

Lady gave me a business card, that I promptly discarded in a bin (imagine explaining that one if it was found lol)

It is a salon, next to a pharmacy though if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by BacardiacArrest View Post
    Sorry folks, turns out the ad I'm on about wasn't actually removed at all, it's just the main photo on the as was changed, which led me to believe it had been withdrawn.

Currently working my way through the PM's lol

Sounds really good. Any chance of extra info to help locate.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornymark85 View Post
    I looked back and cant decipher the clues but I dont think its the same.

On another note, I went to a place ...
    Not good and pics are not like ads
    Was that the place who advertised as offering 4 hands by two young beauties - too good to be true
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 07-01-23 at 12:22. Reason: Not allowed

7. Default

I agree you need to make appointment rather than just turning up at door. I have noticed that Fang keeps your contact details (probably to build list of trusted customers) but was wondering would you be in trouble if place raided and phones,etc seized? I don't use any burner phone.

I read about another place on Dorset street that was raised a few years back and garda seized laptops, phones etc, There was hidden cameras too of clients. I don't believe any clients were charged ; only the owner who also had to pay hefty fine to taxman.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    I agree you need to make appointment rather than just turning up at door. I have noticed that Fang keeps your contact details (probably to build list of trusted customers) but was wondering would you be in trouble if place raided and phones,etc seized? I don't use any burner phone.

I read about another place on Dorset street that was raised a few years back and garda seized laptops, phones etc, There was hidden cameras too of clients. I don't believe any clients were charged ; only the owner who also had to pay hefty fine to taxman.
    I don't think you'd get in trouble if they found your number in a phone. They have no proof you did anything there. You could easily claim you went in for a legitimate massage. Some people do.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CorvusCrowe For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (09-01-23)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CorvusCrowe View Post
    I don't think you'd get in trouble if they found your number in a phone. They have no proof you did anything there. You could easily claim you went in for a legitimate massage. Some people do.
    Would agree with that,it would be way more dangerous to have your contact number seized from a girl who works out of an apartment whereas a legit shop wouldn't be an issue

11. Default

Ok. Thanks both for your thoughts ��

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post

I would imagine that almost lady you ring these days will keep your contact details so that they know you are a reasonable customer for future reference. Why do we think ladies so often state they will not take calls from private numbers? Once you ring there's a trail. Same as anyone else you ring for any reason can record your number.

However, it is worth remembering that the mere act of ringing somewhere is not an offence. I'd reckon in cases where they seize equipment, phones etc. it's more an attempt to make and prove links between the premises and other locations/criminal activity. I'd say to prosecute a punter you'd need direct evidence/a confession.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mucker For This Useful Post:

boxlover (19-01-23)