Page 115 of 378 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3772

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MassageHunter View Post
    Is this the place on a terrace downstairs? If so I went today due to name and hint above and got a girl called lin who did nothing �� 8/10 massage in fairness. I did ask and had a hard on so it’s not like it wasn’t clear.

They have the perfect set up anyways. Maybe I should just ask for Phen next time?
    That sounds very unlucky! Was there a shower available there?

2. Default

The owner is quiet a decent woman. Has worked hard to build a business there. The massage are good standard. Constant flow of clients both men and women. Quite popular. Think in all years I have got there maybe offer of extra suggested once a few years ago. As far as i can see at present its legit massage only. Anyone heard any different feel free to pm me.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 31-08-22 at 12:48. Reason: Quote deleted

3. Default

Anyone ever been to the thai place in dub 6 starts with an R?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone ever been to the thai place in dub 6 starts with an R?
    Maybe, if you mean the one that has 2 branches, both beginning with R - think both might be in D6 actually...I'll PM you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Maybe, if you mean the one that has 2 branches, both beginning with R - think both might be in D6 actually...I'll PM you.

I would like a pm as well if you have any info re the two r places in d6hanks

Reviews

I see the once popular Thai massage place is now a food place....
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 31-08-22 at 22:16.

Hey guys, any info on the 2 ladies offering outcall massage service on a different website. Amanda and Samantha. Amanda looks like a girl that used to work in broken pen place last year. Anybody know if it is her. Pm me if you want.
    Thanks
    Last edited by flextronics; 01-09-22 at 07:54.

Reviews

In a similar vein, anyone any info on the massage lady in D6 who has flames in her headline and amazing pics in a black bikini - thinking too good to be true, please PM info if you've met her, thanks!
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 01-09-22 at 11:17. Reason: Competitor

9. Default

D6 black bikini with the flame emojio - i’m pretty sure she is the same as somene i went to on main road & i’d avoid - shit flat (if the same, prob not) no touching. Everything is extra and rude

Quote Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
    D6 black bikini with the flame emojio - i’m pretty sure she is the same as somene i went to on main road & i’d avoid - shit flat (if the same, prob not) no touching. Everything is extra and rude
    Reminds me of one I went to in D6, (not sure if same as you), looked really sexy for sure, but then wanted Euro 25 extra to take knickers off, which was an extra charge top of an already fairly expensive fee. I didn't opt of no knickers extra charge. The extra charge was sprung after getting me in the mood...a real mood dampner too!
    Last edited by GoneShooting; 01-09-22 at 15:21.