Page 59 of 378 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Its actually not busy, was there 3 times this week during the day amd it was closed all 3 times. Brazilian girl only there sat-mon and fri evening. If shes not working place is closed
    Think fang is having massage course at the moment she mentioned last time maybe that’s why she isn’t working much.That girl is working more hours as far as I know

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    Think fang is having massage course at the moment she mentioned last time maybe that’s why she isn’t working much.That girl is working more hours as far as I know
    Thats what I heard as well, hope she learns some new tricks.

3. Default

Just on the place in Parkwest. I went twice, and really doubt there's anything on the menus except massage.

Maybe I need to be asking for a 4 hand session or something, but i definitely can't see where and how you'd get an "extra" there. Payment required AFTER your massage would be a great indicator to me that anything other than a legit massage you booked is on offer. There's also the subtle hint I got when I asked the lady who takes payment on my second visit who gave me a very convincing "no" when I asked if they're open to extras upon my next visit.

Oh and lastly, the last massage I got there was from what I can only describe as a Thai mature, she was definitely in her 50s I would say with greying hair. Decent massage, don't get me wrong, but the was most definitely nothing erotic about it.

If anyone other than the one guy on this thread claiming he got extras has any thing to report, my inbox is open.

Btw, I'm youngish (early 40s) who looks after themselves both physically and hygienically, so I don't think I'm the problem. But again, if I'm missing a trick here, even an obvious one, my Inbox is open, if there is a chance of getting extras here, it would suit me down to the ground. I could have quite a few "lunches" here.

Thanks in advance for any heads ups.

Anyone know any good parlours in D6w or nearby that do extras?
    Last edited by Andyamcc; 28-02-22 at 16:46.

Went to a place north of the river and had LOTTS of fun! I’ll be back again!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to billyboy For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (03-03-22)

Reviews

Thanks lads, managed to get an appointment. Both Fang and Ellie (think that's her name) were there. Got the massage from Ellie. Nice fun girl decent massage. Will return.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkeye For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (05-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    Thanks lads, managed to get an appointment. Both Fang and Ellie (think that's her name) were there. Got the massage from Ellie. Nice fun girl decent massage. Will return.

Is Ellie Spanish lady?
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Quote Originally Posted by naughty_g5 View Post
    Is Ellie Spanish lady?
    No shes Brazilian

11. Default

Can anybody tell me where Fangs new location is?

12. Default

Please send me information about this went into town and couldn't find her