Page 341 of 379 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3782

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Would you mind forwarding to me too please?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by eight0 View Post
    Could someone please PM me the details of Broken Pen? I've been to Fangs many times, most recently to see Eva who was great but I fancy a change. Thank you very much!
    I haven't been to Fangs since the summer

Reviews

Any recommendations for D6 / D8 areas? Would like to stay out of the city, I see a few spots advertised on the usual places (light of the moon, unique etc) but I figure it’s hit and Miss

Been to fangs, lotts recently and enjoy their services a lot, having more luck in parlours lately and prefer a massage table vs bed

Reviews

Haven’t seen it before, might be worth checking out
    Last edited by Dayteam; 28-12-23 at 11:30. Reason: specific location -Adrian

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Benjiboro View Post
    Anyone you’d recommend in never cloudy?
    Great question. Can anyone share their experiences here?

I went for a ‘sensual massage’ with Nanda. Clothes stayed on. She never said no touching but that was my feeling. She had a nice personality but not for me looks wise.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAL2020 View Post
    Great question. Can anyone share their experiences here?

I went for a ‘sensual massage’ with Nanda. Clothes stayed on. She never said no touching but that was my feeling. She had a nice personality but not for me looks wise.
    There's a menu with rising prices at Never Cloudy. "Clothes stayed on" because you didn't opt for B2B. It does get pricey. My recollection of Nanda is she's an attractive petite 30 year old with bolt ons.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheoVon View Post
    There's a menu with rising prices at Never Cloudy. "Clothes stayed on" because you didn't opt for B2B. It does get pricey. My recollection of Nanda is she's an attractive petite 30 year old with bolt ons.
    Agreed. I went once around a year or so ago. Felt a bit like a production line. Seen Nanda. Lovely girl but as mentioned pricey. To be honest it’s the rising prices I don’t like. So much for this, so much for that etc. If I call someone and price is agreed then that should be the price. Fully accept there can be some additional costs / services, however the menu style pricing in never cloudy has put me off returning
    Last edited by Dmac11; 28-12-23 at 22:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralehard View Post
    Any recommendations for D6 / D8 areas? Would like to stay out of the city, I see a few spots advertised on the usual places (light of the moon, unique etc) but I figure it’s hit and Miss

Been to fangs, lotts recently and enjoy their services a lot, having more luck in parlours lately and prefer a massage table vs bed
    Indian Sonia in D6 or Spanish Sara in D8

Hi . Can anyone tell me details about Spanish sara in D8 please

10. Default

I must be just getting old but I can't decipher some of these cryptic clues (I remember when they were all in the back of InDublin magazine) can somebody please PM me the locations or real names of places like "Broken Pen" etc. Thanks