Page 58 of 380 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by flextronics View Post
    Is getting a massage cheating
    I think if it’s something you wouldn’t tell your partner about then it’s probably cheating!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by flextronics View Post
    Is getting a massage cheating
    Everyone has their own context but I think any girlfriend/wife who saw their partner gushing out their seed on a massage table would see it as cheating.

I'm at the age where my wife is not really 'competing' in any sense with girls who massage me or girls I go further with which is less often these days. In that sense I'd say if push came to shove it might be regarded as different to say having an affair with a friend or work colleague but that's not to say it's not cheating.

It's a funny kind of question which raises itself every so often as I often think this business necessarily exists in a moral vacuum in that you cannot realistically apply regular moral standards.

3. Default

It makes no sense a subject like that should be brought to Dublin massage thread

Visited a place on the street where you would find tall robots , sounds like a place you would get fruit. Not good

5. Default

Twice I went here. No extras on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornymark86 View Post
    Bump anyone go to this lady? I heard in the past she was a fake, used to be in the sunny south east street giving massages
    Was wondering about this also when I saw the add. She was def in that place before but I've never had a massage from her. Used be a hottie there also called Cortina (less the 3,rd 15th and 18th letters of the alphabet), haven't see her around for a while. If anyone knows of her working from anywhere else I'd be very interested to know.

I used to hate cryptic puzzles but love them here now... cheers lads 😄😄

Reviews

I've been absent from here for a while. So any help would be great. Tried to ring the number I had for fang but it rang out. Any where decent now around D1? Pm me if possible. If not...I'll keep searching.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    I've been absent from here for a while. So any help would be great. Tried to ring the number I had for fang but it rang out. Any where decent now around D1? Pm me if possible. If not...I'll keep searching.
    fang’s shop seems always busy.She has a nice Brazilian girl working for her now.Guess phone calls wouldn’t be answered when they were booked up.Just have to keep ringing or book in advance I suppose.

10. Default

Its actually not busy, was there 3 times this week during the day amd it was closed all 3 times. Brazilian girl only there sat-mon and fri evening. If shes not working place is closed