Page 81 of 380 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Sounds like there's going to be a queue forming in Malahide!

Does anyone know where Bia from STM went or if she's still working in Dublin?

Visited STM last week. Got great 4 hand from two girls. Interesting thing though was one girl appeared to be training the other in. When it came to the inevitable shakedown for HE I agreed and then this became the subject of a training exercise where the older girl was advising the other girl how to do it properly.. one of the most unusual and interesting experiences I have had…

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Antoni69 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (05-06-22)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jgafney View Post
    Also, would love any feedback on Laila (ex SMT), now working in a place by a big park and shopping centre in D2?
    As it happens I visited her there last week. Very good, I have to say. I saw her ad on the divverent site. I went just for the happy ending. Cost was eight pints, though I left another pint as a tip. Shes very nice looking etc. It's maybe the most legit place I've ever gone to for fun stuff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to revkeg For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (06-06-22)

Reviews

Just wondering if Laila works in the place named after the famous mountain range in Asia, or am I in the wrong place?

Also, what other street is near lettuce Street? Not getting that at all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkeye For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (07-06-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    ................................................................................ ...........
    ...........................what other street is near lettuce Street? Not getting that at all.
    I think you are useless -
    - the place is near where they show films - a lot of them arty ones - IF you know what I mean -
    - while around the corner - follow the curve - Rock & Roll is admired now but especially from the past
    - All of the above are within the Temple - Bar none in D1 !!
    Last edited by bigmango; 06-06-22 at 22:17.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (07-06-22)

Reviews

Maybe its just me but I am always surprised that this type of question is asked on an open forum.

The poster has been around along enough on here to know where he can get such services if he requires them.

Forums are monitored by all and sundry and popular places attracting too much publicity are in danger of being closed down.

At the very least if they take too much business away from EI they will no longer be allowed to be mentioned on here ...............................
    as happened recently to a favourite of mine NOT
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 07-06-22 at 23:29. Reason: Request to delete quote

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

claremorris (07-06-22), flirtyman (07-06-22)

Reviews

Very well made point by Bigmango. PM always available for sensitive information.

Does anybody have any info on Thai Place on Street of our National Theatre? In same place as a Travel Agent that PABlo Escobar would never have needed, given his wealth!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

claremorris (07-06-22)

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Maybe its just me but I am always surprised that this type of question is asked on an open forum.

The poster has been around along enough on here to know where he can get such services if he requires them.

Forums are monitored by all and sundry and popular places attracting too much publicity are in danger of being closed down.

At the very least if they take too much business away from EI they will no longer be allowed to be mentioned on here ...............................
    as happened recently to a favourite of mine NOT

apologies, wasn't thinking

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flirtyman For This Useful Post:

bigmango (08-06-22), claremorris (07-06-22)

17. Default

Hi All,

Long time watcher, first time commenter!

Looking for more DM’d info on African Massage in D16 & the Swedish massage in a Cool business park.

In return can provide some info on D6 & D14 providers that don’t seem to be covered in previous comments.

Have visited most of the usual spots with Lettuce Street being your locked in but v expensive now I think.

Jennifer who advertiser on her is deffo the GOAT in my opinion but anyways! All info appreciated and will give back what I get!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MassageHunter For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (09-06-22)