Page 90 of 380 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

So haven't been for a massage since before covid. Use to go to MT in Dublin. Has anyone been recently if so what's it like now price wise girls and quality. Before was decent. Or does anyone have any new places they can dm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    No That girl you met been there for quite a while.Fang was talking about a brand new one.Think she has 4 Brazilian girls there.All good.My favorite is Isa.Met Mila last week.Great experience too.Fang said new girl starting today
    Can u send pm pls

3. Default

Any DMs on Broken Pen would be much appreciated

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cucking43 For This Useful Post:

Maron (07-07-22)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CIM1 View Post
    Can u send pm pls
    PM’d .A great spot..Girls are really hot and friendly.

Reviews

Anyone come across girls who wear leather skirt during massage. I used to visit in the '90s when Irish girls in leather were regular. Certainly miss those days!

7. Default

Could someone pm me about location of fangs place, I just can't work out the cryptic messages as I am not from Dublin ,thanks

Looking for recommendations around city centre for a proper massage place where you may or may not get extra. Not looking for a place like the broken pen place where you know what you are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyskys View Post
    Looking for recommendations around city centre for a proper massage place where you may or may not get extra. Not looking for a place like the broken pen place where you know what you are getting.
    Then what are you doing posting here? This thread is all about looking for places where you know what's on offer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes2016 For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (04-07-22)

11. Default

I finally think I found the broken pen

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by boxlover View Post
    I finally think I found the broken pen
    If you have contact details, don't hesitate to PM me :-D