Page 238 of 380 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3795

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Hopefully they let their core customer base know about price changes otherwise clients will go elsewhere.
    Its not even a great place before. Not sure who there aiming at. If there prices before any extras waste of time going there. most be extra in price. Always found them money mad and lack interest once extra done.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swamdublin For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (29-04-23)

3. Default

Any info on Lisa please

I see Spanish Sara has put an ad up for tomorrow only, looks like her old place in D2.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Josh38 View Post
    Any info on Lisa please
    Sent you on her details.

6. Default

I'm struggling to find info on Spanish Sara if anyone can assist .

Visited D8 Cosy massage again recently (used to be d12). Seems to be independent now and a lot more upfront about the full list of services.
    The B2B is an eyefull and maybe the massage part is lacking as she is keen to move to part 2. Haven't taken up that offer yet. 33 pints seems a tad much.

If anyone has been to the new team across the South side baby hospital (not the one behind the barber...but the one closer to the sea mammal X roads) let me know.
    Thinking of visiting the rua head.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by K147 View Post
    Does anyone know when is Indian Sonia coming back? I've heard many great things but I only saw her actively advertising once. Cheers
    She is advertising again on the 1st May.
    The great things you herd are true

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

claremorris (30-04-23)

I have been hearing great things about Fangs for years now, and never actually known any details about it. Would someone be very kind to send me a PM about it?

i usually head to a D2 broken pen place for a 4 hands. I enjoy the second girl coming in midway for the extra mystery. But that did backfire on me last time, as the 2nd girl wasn’t the size I am into

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hooked For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (01-05-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hooked View Post
    I have been hearing great things about Fangs for years now, and never actually known any details about it. Would someone be very kind to send me a PM about it?

i usually head to a D2 broken pen place for a 4 hands. I enjoy the second girl coming in midway for the extra mystery. But that did backfire on me last time, as the 2nd girl wasn’t the size I am into
    Sent you a Private Message there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

hooked (01-05-23)

What is the story now with broken pen place alot of new girls advertising for there. Who is the best to meet in there now

14. Default

Wher do they advertise I'd like to take a trip down there soon