Page 30 of 380 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Any more info on where the place of worship is that the Sunday service was performed on the Ryder Cup hero?

2. Default

Could someone send me on fang and Amanda address? Up from the west for a few days and would love to visit them.

Quote Originally Posted by CerebralPalsyPunter View Post
    Any more info on where the place of worship is that the Sunday service was performed on the Ryder Cup hero?
    I've never heard about a story and a Ryder Cup Hero🤔😀

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    Check your pm's...
    Could you send me Amanda’s info to please .

5. Default

A few posts back a Spanish golfer mentioned about a heavenly service received on a Sunday. I would like to know the lady's whereabouts so I can be converted and join her congregation.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CerebralPalsyPunter View Post
    A few posts back a Spanish golfer mentioned about a heavenly service received on a Sunday. I would like to know the lady's whereabouts so I can be converted and join her congregation.
    I understand that there is a place full of Dames opposite the only main Bank that has not paid off their debt to the Irish Gov

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I understand that there is a place full of Dames opposite the only main Bank that has not paid off their debt to the Irish Gov
    Was there earlier this week. Met one starting with R on text. Assume the other guy met someone different. Found it the most rip off place in a long line. Aim to do hj as fast as possible. Would never ever go back to one I met this week. Fang similar price and safer bet.

8. Default

To be honest, the price in most places is a rip off now. All looking for a quick buck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (21-11-21)

True unless you need to travel 40-50kms

11. Default

Yummy , could you please pm Lucy details.