Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Has anyone got a number for YEM. Pm if possible please

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Irishlad765 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (13-12-23)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ralehard View Post
    I haven’t seen the spot in with lotts of brazilians discussed much here

Been to fangs many a time and always enjoy it but need a change

Is Lotts good? Much more expensive? I have a fondness for one of the ladies there as I met her in other parlours before
    I've been researching as much as I can lately, lotts and never cloudy are actively advertising. They are definitely more expensive then fangs...prob 8pints more for 30mins. That said I had a fantastic time at never cloudy for my money so that's what really matters at the end of the day.

Lotts place seems to push that quality of service for a slightly higher price too.

I'm going to fangs on Friday for the first time so I'll have a better gauge of the landscape thereafter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeetz For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (14-12-23)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by henry4 View Post
    I am still looking for a recommendation of which lady to visit on Friday lunchtime
    I think I sent a PM. I really have no idea who is working in Fangs on Friday. Just ring and ask. They are all good.

6. Default

I see a place advertised elsewhere in North Inner City - "Dark Coloured Entrance" - has anyone been? It is advertised as a new place.

I popped my head into a new place in the Dee fourplusfour area. Out of town on the way to a bridge over a canal where a Brazilian place has recently closed . New place is a few hundred yards from the canal on the city side. I was met by a couple of sexy Brazilians who introduced themselves as Mia and Eva. But the B2B price was twenty pints for half hour and thirty for the hour so I went on my way again.
    Last edited by TheoVon; 13-12-23 at 17:35.

Odd, my earlier post disappeared, I was not giving away locations or mentioning anything sexual. Will try an edited and censored version.
    Met TT/Bella again in D4 - amazing
    Met Indian Sonia in D4 - great as always
    Met Spanish Sara in not nice located place in D8 - nice massage
    Met Sophie in the organ that in Still area, decent enough rub and tug! Returning to fun in January.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

bigmango (14-12-23), PhilPhilPhil (14-12-23)

I'm in need of a massage this weekend but I'm completely new to this scene so I don't follow a lot of the lingo in this thread - could someone send a PM on some of the places I should be looking to go to as a first timer?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    I'm in need of a massage this weekend but I'm completely new to this scene so I don't follow a lot of the lingo in this thread - could someone send a PM on some of the places I should be looking to go to as a first timer?
    Hi. Check your Private Messages post box. I sent you a message there.

11. Default

Finally met the very popular Bella who advertises here. Only negative is that I didn’t go to see her before. Really lovely, friendly girl and fantastic massage. Will 100% return. Highly recommend

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (17-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    Finally met the very popular Bella who advertises here. Only negative is that I didn’t go to see her before. Really lovely, friendly girl and fantastic massage. Will 100% return. Highly recommend
    Yes, she is dreamy! Lots of oriental treasures in Dublin at the moment with CiCi, Stella, Lucy and Bella!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

Dmac11 (17-12-23)

15. Default

It seems all the Brazilians have left Fangs. Anyone come across them in other places? Also do the ads for Broken Pen girls on other site match reality? Stunning girls I’ve visited there but can’t quite match them to photos!