Page 271 of 382 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3818

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Booking strongly recommended unless you have no problem waiting outside on the pavement while they work out who you are.

When you book in advance they normally leave the white door slightly ajar at your appointed time so that you are not standing on the pavement outside which can be busy during Dublin city center rush hour.
    Absolutely true!It happened to me today when I passed by their door after the big match.No appointment made which it was my fault.Knocked and waited like a sore thumb for a minute as their door was locked then I left

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (23-07-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    Absolutely true!It happened to me today when I passed by their door after the big match.No appointment made which it was my fault.Knocked and waited like a sore thumb for a minute as their door was locked then I left
    Ya it's definitely not a discrete location.

But i have seen a walk in midweek there

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Ya it's definitely not a discrete location.

But i have seen a walk in midweek there
    It would normally be ok if I made an appointment no need to wait outside.But I just passed by today.The door was locked but the shop sign was on.I guess they were busy.
    Last edited by Cockmaster137; 23-07-23 at 19:32.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (23-07-23)

It would normally be ok if I made an appointment no need to wait outside.But I just passed by today.The door was locked but the shop sign was on.I guess they were busy.
    It must have been Kilkenny fellas looking for the happy ending they didnt get in the match

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by passionfruit View Post
    It must have been Kilkenny fellas looking for the happy ending they didnt get in the match
    Yep!A young lad from Kilkenny moved to Dublin 26 years ago Lol

Yep!A young lad from Kilkenny moved to Dublin 26 years ago Lol
    Nice to know your hurley is still hard

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by passionfruit View Post

Nice to know your hurley is still hard
    As hard as 26 years old😂😂😂

Reviews

Lads

In all fairness, Can you try to call ahead ? If the door is locked you just add more focus on the location.

I don’t agree with walk in myself, As it removes safety element for ladies and the premises etc. and they’re right to keep doors locked.

Do them a favour and make an appointment in advance.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to td1 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (25-07-23)

I was there one night only me and the masseuse, knock on door. She says "do you mind if I get that, it could be X she said she might be back" I'm lying on the table and I hear no, no no not tonight we are fully booked. He wasn't taking no for an answer.
    She was trying to close door and guy had hand on door I was in the process of getting dressed to assist when she finally got door locked.
    She said guy was drunk. It was a winter's night dark at 8pm. I wouldn't like to be answering the door around that part of town to people I didn't know and I'm able to look after myself. So yes especially at night time ring ahead or text.

Reviews

Fangs -If you have not been before you should book ahead.

If you have been before then book a head and you will have a better chance of getting a lady of your choice to look after you.