Page 229 of 379 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3782

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Lads, was onto a unique place in Dublin . They have premium prices advertised but got the impression that there was more to be paid for. As in speak with the lady when I'm there. Can someone enlighten on protocol there. Like, is there extras or is all included in the price. Thanks. Gitzer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitzer69 View Post
    Lads, was onto a unique place in Dublin . They have premium prices advertised but got the impression that there was more to be paid for. As in speak with the lady when I'm there. Can someone enlighten on protocol there. Like, is there extras or is all included in the price. Thanks. Gitzer.
    So my experience here my first time going was told there no HE by the girl but can do it yourself when i went this was the case so that was fine. The girl was amazing so went back just for her this time HE was offered for 6 pints sounded fair to me so got it, everytime since have always got HE in recent time even got offered BJ for 10 pints. The odd girl might give nothing but they never last

3. Default

Has anyone been to a relatively new place in D6W, along a main road that's a "fun drive" if you're going shopping? It's a above a well known establishment - goalkeeper Given on a push bike?

Spotted it walking by recently. Not a very discreet entrance, lots of footfall round there. Better for an evening appointment maybe

Anyone try it out?

Reviews

Who is the best to see in fangs?

I know the answer is subjective but just want people's opinions
    Last edited by WellDressed; 13-04-23 at 19:25.

5. Default

Have said before Fang's is the best in Dublin, friendly welcome, great clean rooms, the girls are fantastic all down to Fang. I decided on a walk in but it was closed, disappointed anyway i went next door, big mistake price structure is set then + 20 for each + small room massage rushed no quality with a dismal b2b, total non event. If Fang's is too busy on a walk in, wait around or make appointment for another time don't go next door, it will be a bad experience

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio59 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (14-04-23), WellDressed (14-04-23)

Quote Originally Posted by LiamIrish View Post
    Anyone try an Elite place in the Barn that you keep Dolphins in? Seen it advertised else where just wondering if its any use
    Yeah, decent place. Been there twice. Once with a nice Brazilian and another with a petite Portuguese blonde. They take walk ins too which is handy, or calls on short notice. They also do a happy hour, but not sure of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan851 View Post
    Yeah, decent place. Been there twice. Once with a nice Brazilian and another with a petite Portuguese blonde. They take walk ins too which is handy, or calls on short notice. They also do a happy hour, but not sure of the times.
    I've seen them advertise happy hour is that just cheaper or something?

Hi robothecop. Would you mind PM’ing me details for Fangs (and any other recommendations you would have) as I simply can’t work out where it is. Many thanks in advance.

Reviews

I was talking to Lisa of Swords/Malahide fame. She is using her Swords mobile phone no now for both locations. In Swords next month.

She is seriously thinking about giving this life up & returning home because she has encountered a major issue with someone attempting to blackmail her.
    I have posted in the Warning Section with the title "Motor Cycle Helmets - Beware"

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (14-04-23), td1 (15-04-23), WellDressed (15-04-23)

12. Default

I’m nearly sure this is the place I used to go to but I stopped because the best girls moved to another place. The quality went downhill after that. Is it back to been decent quality?