Page 146 of 379 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3790

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Oh, would you give it a rest, Good forbid people would be helpful and give each other tips. No one wants to listen to you lord over this website. It's not your website, so leave each to reply as they see fit. You can do as you please.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Never been there & have not seen the add but it was discussed on this thread a good few pages back.
    Of course with all the - "PM this", "I sent a PM" & "thanks for your PM" posts it will be impossible to find the page.

I remember I found the actual location on GOOGLE Maps

2. Default

Exactly! Totally agree, but probably will get slated by Lord Mango

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Rubbish. Punters aren't lazy. They have minimal time for running around webpage particularily for BS. And the clues are childish crap. PM is the only way to go according to the rules of this site.

Any recommendations for Swords?

Reviews

All the info is here if only you were not too lazy to read back thru the posts - for example in respect of "broken pen" - see my post 923
    Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    Rubbish. Punters aren't lazy. They have minimal time for running around webpage particularily for BS. And the clues are childish crap. PM is the only way to go according to the rules of this site.

Should we not be educating punters so that they can find these ladies for themselves

5. Default

Should we not be educating punters so that they can find these ladies for themselves
    My only difficulty with people going the PM route is that none of the info is on the thread which makes it fairly redundant.
    On the other hand some of the clues are at best very difficult to decipher even for Dubliners, never mind visitors to the city. I think it is mad that the suggested way to contact a place is to call a retired provider to get details. I'm not sure what the answer is but both methods are very flawed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hairyhobbyjogger For This Useful Post:

robothecop (14-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hairyhobbyjogger View Post
    My only difficulty with people going the PM route is that none of the info is on the thread which makes it fairly redundant.
    On the other hand some of the clues are at best very difficult to decipher even for Dubliners, never mind visitors to the city. I think it is mad that the suggested way to contact a place is to call a retired provider to get details. I'm not sure what the answer is but both methods are very flawed.
    If you contact that person she will point you the way.

If you want to contact advertisers here - you have to do some of the work yourself - read profile, look at pics, read reviews & note the phone number to make the call
    Last edited by bigmango; 14-11-22 at 12:44.

I am from Dublin and some of the clues I didnt have a breeze what people were talking about lord mango I think is no help some of us punters don't have time to sit on here all day trying to find clues we just want to log on find the place and go about our day

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astrid1234 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (14-11-22), robothecop (14-11-22)

Clues have stumped me more than once. If you do pm someone looking for clarity, I've found that if you offer some recommendations along with the query you're much more likely to get a response.
    Exchange of information and all that.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kilowatt For This Useful Post:

robothecop (14-11-22), Toolbox (14-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Astrid1234 View Post
    I am from Dublin and some of the clues I didnt have a breeze what people were talking about lord mango I think is no help some of us punters don't have time to sit on here all day trying to find clues we just want to log on find the place and go about our day
    I totally agree. How many punters have been put off on this massage thread full of bonkers "clues" misleading them? They have gone elsewhere looking for service or just given up I believe.

It comes across as an elite secret club for those in the know. It's supposed to be a forum??? Too many punters complaining that they can't understand the ridiculous nonsense going on here in terms of where these massage venues are in Dublin.

There has been a far better vibe in the last few weeks with people on here trying to help each other.

Long may it continue.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

claremorris (14-11-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kilowatt View Post
    Clues have stumped me more than once. If you do pm someone looking for clarity, I've found that if you offer some recommendations along with the query you're much more likely to get a response.
    Exchange of information and all that.
    You shouldn't have to offer an exchange of info. I'm sure it is appreciated but it doesn't help when so many on here are not very active and are in need of help finding somewhere offering a good service.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (14-11-22)