Page 114 of 379 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3782

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rororororo View Post
    Guys, thinking of going to either Tina in STM or one of the girls in fangs. Can someone tell me how much (in pint terms) you are looking at for BTB and HE?
    Sent on a PM. Never been to STM....does Tina do b2b!
    Genuine Panda Bear Punter - Eats Shoots & Leaves

2. Default

I love all the investigation work needed to figure out all the clues. But really thanks to all who put it out there, my back was starting to ache from not getting a massage.

3. Default

Guys, thinking of going to either Tina in STM or one of the girls in fangs. Can someone tell me how much (in pint terms) you are looking at for BTB and HE?
    I am thinking to visit fangs place soon.Really love Brazilian girls with big ass.Who has the best ass there?

Sorry guys I'm not getting any of these clues. Can anyone suggest any good places around D14-18?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jk1988 View Post
    I am thinking to visit fangs place soon.Really love Brazilian girls with big ass.Who has the best ass there?
    Ellie got the beautiful ass you are looking for.

Met the very sexy Phen yesterday (ex Dublin 7) now based on the banks of the grand canal! Great, easy access location, and she has upped her offerings. Plus the puppies grew in size also! #drained

7. Default

Whos this Phen now??

8. Default

Thanks for the info on Fangs and STM. Might give fangs a go…. Although I may have missed previously but who is phen and which site does she advertise on?

Reviews

Thanks for the info on Fangs and STM. Might give fangs a go…. Although I may have missed previously but who is phen and which site does she advertise on?
    If you Google the name + location mentioned 2 posts up it will throw up a lot of info...no idea what she looks like or cost though as I've never visited her.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    Met the very sexy Phen yesterday (ex Dublin 7) now based on the banks of the grand canal! Great, easy access location, and she has upped her offerings. Plus the puppies grew in size also! #drained
    Is this the place on a terrace downstairs? If so I went today due to name and hint above and got a girl called lin who did nothing 😭 8/10 massage in fairness. I did ask and had a hard on so it’s not like it wasn’t clear.

They have the perfect set up anyways. Maybe I should just ask for Phen next time?
    Last edited by MassageHunter; 30-08-22 at 14:22.