Page 338 of 379 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3783

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Most of the Brazilian girls in fangs just moved on.I haven't seen or heard of them working in other shops though.Girls in broken pen are really nice but I don’t think they are the girls in the pictures

Reviews

Heading to city today , anyone recommend any Chinese / Asian salons southside can be kinda Dublin 2 and a little further ? I’m not too familiar with that area and salons . Tks

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by td1 View Post
    Heading to city today , anyone recommend any Chinese / Asian salons southside can be kinda Dublin 2 and a little further ? I’m not too familiar with that area and salons . Tks
    If Dublin 4 is within your reach as per my previous post you could do a lot worse than Bella. She advertises here

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    If Dublin 4 is within your reach as per my previous post you could do a lot worse than Bella. She advertises here
    Cool thanks bud.

Reviews

Saw some interesting(if fairly old) reviews online for a place that’s named after a cocktail and could also be top part of your own leg. In the supposed hip central part of the city beloved by stag dos. One of the horrified reviews was one that had me thinking that sounds good 😂. Anyone have any thoughts before I decide to take a reckless shot in the dark ?

6. Default

One of them - Amanda - was offering massages at her place

7. Default

Don’t do it 😆😆😆

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    Also do the ads for Broken Pen girls on other site match reality? Stunning girls I’ve visited there but can’t quite match them to photos!
    I visited a girl called Meggie there a while ago on the basis of the photos, assuming they were exaggerated. Yes they were from a photoshoot so she was less dolled up but it was the same girl, an absolute stunner, cover girl beautiful, amazing body and face.

But I don't like the location. I know loads of people working nearby. So I cannot comment on the current batch.

9. Default

Thanks for replies. Agree that girls in broken pen are stunning in any case.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    ..............................................................Also do the ads for Broken Pen girls on other site match reality? Stunning girls I’ve visited there but can’t quite match them to photos!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoVon View Post
    I visited a girl called Meggie there a while ago on the basis of the photos, assuming they were exaggerated. Yes they were from a photoshoot so she was less dolled up but it was the same girl, an absolute stunner, cover girl beautiful, amazing body and face.

I agree with the above comment.......the girls are stunning........its the same girls as the ads but not as dolled up..............They have been well trained.................The ladies will move on after a while.......
    The physical location is first class...............Shower is available & offered with a clean dry fluffy towel......