Page 48 of 380 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Who's YEM?

2. Default

Could I get pm for Dublin ladies who provide massage with owo

Anyone been to either of the 2 Irish girls down a lane in Rathmines? Both advertising here. I’ve been to 4 other ladies there, all good with Jenny top of the pile. Fancy something new though. Also, there’s a place round the corner I haven’t tried yet. Entrance is a bit public though, so not sure. Any feedback welcome

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hornymark86 View Post
    Fang is very good and really sound. YEM is the number one for me, shes incredible
    Been to yem last year never repeated.Not sure about her location also thought she was overpriced for what she offered.

5. Default

Looking for a decent B2B in north Dublin.Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Anybody visit Ashanti?

7. Default

Well men, in Dublin this evening and looking for the most discreet locations. +1 if there is any genuine haunts worth visiting!

8. Default

Knowing what Fang was back working the last few days I booked in with her this evening. She was training in a hot new young Brazilian girl. Got to experience a 4 hands massage for the price of 2 for the new girl's training.... Was fantastic...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by superbz View Post
    Knowing what Fang was back working the last few days I booked in with her this evening. She was training in a hot new young Brazilian girl. Got to experience a 4 hands massage for the price of 2 for the new girl's training.... Was fantastic...
    That sounds fantastic!
    Did new girl only start yesterday?Was with fang on Sunday, she was on her own.Will see her again this weekend, hopefully she will be still training the new girl.lol

10. Default

Yeah, was her first day. She's completely new to it. Nice girl, pretty and a cracking ass.