Page 405 of 405 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405
Results 4,041 to 4,049 of 4049

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyPants View Post
    @arnoldgrove … I’ve met Bella in temple bar, thought she was ok, yes v attractive. Mily is still very good - her massage is great but I have found the endings quicker and less intense than a couple of years ago.
    Ah right, no bothers.
    I liked Bella quite a bit to be fair.
    I will visit her again.

@arnoldgrove … I’ve met Bella in temple bar, thought she was ok, yes v attractive. Mily is still very good - her massage is great but I have found the endings quicker and less intense than a couple of years ago.
    I haven't seen Mily in a good few months. She doesn't seem to advertise here anymore.
    I know she is elsewhere.
    I like her little massage parlour.

3. Default

Mily is still advertising but under a different name - Xue

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBoyPants For This Useful Post:

ArnoldGrove (Today)

5. Default

If anyone has tried Bella massage who advertises here in the D4 area can you DM me your experience?

6. Default

Mily is still advertising but under a different name - Xue
    I never even noticed. Thanks.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MassageHunter View Post
    If anyone has tried Bella massage who advertises here in the D4 area can you DM me your experience?
    I seen her profile. She seems the real deal. I like her introduction.
    Definitely worth a visit I think.
    Only two reviews to go off.

Reviews

Hi folks thought I’d share a couple of recent experiences - thought I’d try something new given that my regular providers were either out of town (Lisa) or had increased their prices while providing a less intense service compared to previous visits (Mily/Xue) ….

I went to the merry place in D2 with the red shutter and the steep iron steps as mentioned in recent posts … good communication for the appointment, met nice attractive girl called Eva. They had nice facilities but I thought the service was poor - paid for an hour but out the door after 40 minutes, and I had a shower afterwards as well. I thought I was in for a very good time based on the texts, I.e. extras, but to no avail….. 😞 … so I don’t think I’ll be back there unless someone can recommend particular girls in that establishment.

I also visited the well known place in Swords main again …. Booked with nice woman … the therapists in Swords are generally older, 40s and 50s. During the ending she told me where I was allowed to touch her … but then she the stood so far away from me that I needed arms as long as Peter Shilton to reach her 😆 … and before everyone jumps to conclusions I am not the handsy type.

So I reckon I need some new recommendations if anyone has any … feel free to DM … I can share other experiences as well.
    Thanks for the report on M & M - It says a lot about a place when they offer a service that they are unable to do well on a massage table

9. Default

It seems an extra 10 pints for a BJ. Very expensive visit is massage is poor too

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StLune View Post
    Have always wondered tho why Lotts doesn't get more chatter here?
    Very impressive website with treatments and prices clearly outlined, a super easy booking system that allows you to select your lady a few days in advance, and a nice bio with pics of the ladies working there.. and they all look fantastic even without their heads in shot
    Seems to be a discrete entrance also.

Anybody have any answers for me?
    DM away if you're feeling charitable.
    Pics on their website are bogus, spurious, not real.

Prices are significantly higher than most other joints.

Their vibe is mechanical and very "service like" (plus, who really books a kinky massage, online, in advance, without even having so much as met or spoken with the girl? Not least of all when said girl is sat about with a bunch of other girls in an idle parlour all day. Not like pre-booking is even necessary).

If by "discreet" you mean, located on a nasty ass, junkie ridden backstreet behind what is essentially a large piece of plywood, then yes, it's discreet.

I personally don't see any reason to recommend it.

Reminds me a little of the place in D2 where the White guy Frys things at a Place. No one discusses that outlet here either. No surprise why.