Page 52 of 367 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tried to post this last night. Was in the place on the street where my pen was broken. As previously mentioned, the girls...oh my. Felt like a normal punt when ringing (go to this landmark and call back then), but when I arrived, its a fine hidden spot. Nice decor, complimentary drink, lady was super hot (I spent my time trying to look behind me at the view). Finished quickly (understandable in circumstances) and got a really nice shoulder massage then. They really look after you in a no rush environment in fairness. Only minor gripe is there is none of the will i/won't I get a little extra here excitement, there is no doubt walking in!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim50 For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (11-02-22), claremorris (11-02-22)

Sounds great, could you pm me contact details? Thanks!

A fun spot

What extras have been on offer at place of the broken pen?

Was in the usual spot ,Meg is gone for good which is disappointing. New girl only works 3 days which. Think I need to find somewhere else Meg although the massage was poor, she was addictive.
    Is this place on broke pen a shop or apartment ?
    Thanks

7. Default

Met Ellie today in fang’s shop.Fantastic experience overall...She was a friendly,stunning young Brazilian girl with a beautiful smile and a curvy body .Massage was very good as a young Brazilian girl.A lot of teasing, no rush,definitely not a clock watcher..looking forward to being back to see her soon

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pussypleaser For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (12-02-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Georgeryan View Post
    Money grabbing granny from Romania not Cypriot
    What's her name?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    Met Ellie today in fang’s shop.Fantastic experience overall...She was a friendly,stunning young Brazilian girl with a beautiful smile and a curvy body .Massage was very good as a young Brazilian girl.A lot of teasing, no rush,definitely not a clock watcher..looking forward to being back to see her soon
    Really enjoyed the time with her last time.She is hot! And a genuine lovely person too

11. Default

This Ellie, sounds exactly like what I'm looking for, my cup of tea,
    I think I know which shop she is in from reading the thread, that's the one up by the memories garden isn't it

I do like these cryptic clues, if any of you wouldn't mind sending me a pm with more details would be grateful

12. Default

Had awesome 4 hand he today park west awesome place I said some guys were saying service not available and small one said they only do when guy is regular and very clean but then laughed saying unless he has a big one lol she is great caric and talks dirty throughout omg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor22 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (14-02-22)