Page 52 of 381 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

The ladies on the street where my pen got broken South of the river , oh mıyıyyı,

Quote Originally Posted by samsonxx123 View Post
    The ladies on the street where my pen got broken South of the river , oh mıyıyyı,
    Great looking girls, good no rush service, nice setup. Always left with a smile on my face!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lovesboobs19 View Post
    She is back working at the moment….
    Was trying to book an appointment earlier on.She said she’s not working today.

Any good Thai massages in Den dum area if anyone could pm me.Thanks in advance

Could you PM me the details of here? Sound!

I had a visit to the place on street that sounds like lettuce St just South of liffey there a few weeks ago. Went with full B2b (pricey as mentioned here before) but was worth it in my view, things got very handsy on both sides, she was def enjoying it as much as I was. No owo or anything like that, not what I was after, but an nice experience - maybe I was just lucky. Didn't get her name...amateur mistake!

Used be a girl called Tina there, a cracker, and really good massage too. Don't think she's there anymore

There's one hell of a hot asian with short black hair doing the rounds on tik tok, is it anyone we know?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim50 View Post
    I had a visit to the place on street that sounds like lettuce St just South of liffey there a few weeks ago. Went with full B2b (pricey as mentioned here before) but was worth it in my view, things got very handsy on both sides, she was def enjoying it as much as I was. No owo or anything like that, not what I was after, but an nice experience - maybe I was just lucky. Didn't get her name...amateur mistake!
    Lettuce street?

I think Lettuce Street is the street near the Square where People Meet in D2. Nice Thai massage if a little pricey. The girls are great.

I got a text out of the blue the other day telling me about a place that has now moved to a street named after a place Monks live. Theres a famous theatre of the same name down the street, near the junction with the street named after the Liberator. The number wasnt familiar so I've no idea where they've moved from or who's there. I haven't tried it yet but I was wondering if anyone else has, its beside the shop selling religous books (of all things!)

Quote Originally Posted by flirtyman View Post
    There's one hell of a hot asian with short black hair doing the rounds on tik tok, is it anyone we know?
    The lads in tralee have all the luck with that one

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samsonxx123 For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (08-02-22)