Page 12 of 382 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

I tried it recently. Nice dark haired lady (photo on ad is accurate) gave a quite good back massage. Touches got lighter before she asked me to turn over. Good front massage and I left happy. Public entrance with coffee shop seating right beside the door and no shower. Probably won't go back for those reasons but I did enjoy my visit.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 06-09-21 at 11:02. Reason: Competitor

Reviews

Default Not knowing if it will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Laimo View Post
    Ya i love trying out new massage salons, not knowing if legit or not and waiting for their hand movements in that sensitive area.
    And then you turn over and catch them looking at the bulge
    I tried a place in T'Bar this morning for the first time, wondering if extras would be possible. I knew from the first go I was in for a treat. Hands everywhere and the towel down at my knees! An 'accidental' touch every minute or so. Really enjoyed it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (06-09-21)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    I tried a place in T'Bar this morning for the first time, wondering if extras would be possible. I knew from the first go I was in for a treat. Hands everywhere and the towel down at my knees! An 'accidental' touch every minute or so. Really enjoyed it.
    I was there today.Got the extra.I asked for it.It was just average experience.Not for me.Won’t repeat.

5. Default

Wonder is post 119 and 120 referring to same place or two different places in TB. Sounds like maybe 2 different places. One place I guess is near arty cinema and other place has two branches in city centre. Just guessing, Did it happen to be animal type that massaged one of you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by starmartin View Post
    Wonder is post 119 and 120 referring to same place or two different places in TB. Sounds like maybe 2 different places. One place I guess is near arty cinema and other place has two branches in city centre. Just guessing, Did it happen to be animal type that massaged one of you.
    Not an animal type for me and not the place with two branches...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Not an animal type for me and not the place with two branches...
    I was in the same place

Hey would be grateful if you all could pm me some recommendations of places to go. Been out of Dublin over lockdowns and returning to the office this week. I know some of the spots I used to frequent have closed so not sure where is go now.
    Thanks in advance

9. Default

Hey all,

If anyone could PM me any know southside places that would be great.

Hey guys...am also interested in trying put some of these places on the southside... if someone could put me wise via pm I'd appreciate it 😌

Reviews

Anybody met the new girl working in Stephen Green named Nastasha working with Amanda and gabreilla. Her pics look amazing and am very tempted as I will be in Dublin at the weekend for the match.
    I think this is going to be mayo's year
    Last edited by Laimo; 08-09-21 at 12:34.