Page 91 of 400 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes2016 View Post
    Then what are you doing posting here? This thread is all about looking for places where you know what's on offer.
    Might not have been fully clear. What I’m looking for is a place where you get a proper massage and maybe/not guaranteed a HE. I liked the places that don’t say anything until the last minute

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnyskys For This Useful Post:

claremorris (17-08-22), robothecop (05-07-22)

Happy to share my experiences but majority are pre Covid days

Anyone with any hot asian masseusses recently or is there a shortage of them around?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

robothecop (05-07-22)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Anyone with any hot asian masseusses recently or is there a shortage of them around?
    I am a big fan of Asian girls too.But there’s a shortage of hot Asian girls unfortunately

Yea its a pity, there used to be one in the place in temple bar, WAN thai place but she went back to thailand. Cracker

B and L Irish duo on here do just the kind of massage you need if you ask. Generally they do a super service.

Quote Originally Posted by Cucking43 View Post
    Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster here.

I've had plenty of experience down the years with ladies advertising here and elsewhere, but lately I've found myself preferring a nice massge/HE to full service appointments. So I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any ladies who concentrate much of their massage on the ass (not full-blown prostate massge - don't like being actually penetrated) with a lot of tickling and teasing of the buttocks and around the asshole?

Of the ladies who advertise here, Indian Sonia of D6 was probably the best I experienced. There's also another girl who doesn't advertise here who is the absolute best at it....but she can be hard to get a hold of most of the time - I guess she's in demand :-()

Any suggestions? I'm in Dublin needless to say. A PM would be great if it's a non-EI provider. I can also share some of my own recommendations that way Thanks in advance
    B and L Irish duo on here do just the kind of massage you need if you ask. Generally they do a super service.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rck100 View Post
    Hey thanks for that.

Would never have thought of those ladies. They don't advertise massage anyway. Interesting.

I assume they charge extra as there's two of them doing it?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cucking43 View Post
    Any DMs on Broken Pen would be much appreciated
    GOOGLE "sensual massage Dublin" Find Stella in D2 who has boasted for years that she has a "Massage, Only for Connoisseurs"
    However she has found another line of work but will direct you to the Broken Pen place

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (06-07-22), Toolbox (06-07-22)

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Yea its a pity, there used to be one in the place in temple bar, WAN thai place but she went back to thailand. Cracker
    Did her name sound like a bowie knife or a bow n arrow? Never got a massage off her, but I knew a Thai that knew her so saw her around a few times & she certainly was a cracker for sure! Long fake eye lashes & a sultry smile.