Page 82 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post

Does anybody have any info on Thai Place on Street of our National Theatre? In same place as a Travel Agent that PABlo Escobar would never have needed, given his wealth!
    I tried that PABlo place a few days ago I walked up stairs to front door, I rang the doorbell but not sure it was working either that or the place was empty. I left there & went to the place with Lotts of Brazilians.
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Toolbox For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (08-06-22)

Reviews

Did an impulsive walk-in to Thai place on the cigratte brand named street today. Elderly lady gave good massage but a guy arrived and was shown to massage table on the other side of a curtain. That did away with any excitement that was building in me!!! Nothing extra offered and didn't ask based on the curtain situation. But nice massage anyway.

Reviews

Did an impulsive walk-in to Thai place on the cigratte brand named street today. Elderly lady gave good massage but a guy arrived and was shown to massage table on the other side of a curtain. That did away with any excitement that was building in me!!! Nothing extra offered and didn't ask based on the curtain situation. But nice massage anyway.
    The brightly coloured place at the top of that street?
    No sales pitch, no media hype.

Reviews

Those curtains ( in far too many massage salons ) are a passion killer.... The cubicles are devoid of atmosphere and there is too much distracting chat between the ladies

6. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (08-06-22)

7. Default

Would also like more info on the cool swede if anyone knows? Tempted to chance a walk in and see what it's all about.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    The brightly coloured place at the top of that street?
    Fairly bright I suppose, where the big Tram stops...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (09-06-22)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Those curtains ( in far too many massage salons ) are a passion killer.... The cubicles are devoid of atmosphere and there is too much distracting chat between the ladies
    Now would not like a place with just curtains between cubicles. Before did not overly mind as found a certain thrill to it that I have to be quiet getting a hj while massage in next cubicle legit. Last year in legit place where owner and staff outside room in waiting area (walls thin) and staff member giving me a good rub in room, Doubt owner aware of it. Found it a turn on before when getting massaged legit and both you and massage woman can hear next room and lad in there getting hj. Big suprise to walk into hall way and see the massage woman that just gave HJ and Client walking out.

Very tempted sometimes when they tease up to hj level in legit places and no HJ offered to bang one out myself just before getting dressed and leaving room. Am i only one, In the majority of massages I have a obvious boner if massage going well.

Reviews

Yes I've wanked myself off after a massage appointment where it was obvious throughout when I flipped over I had a boner. The girl did a lot of teasing and spent way over the time massaging me... An hour massage was actually 90 mins... But alas did not offer HE so I couldn't resist but wank off once she left the room... Took me about 10 seconds to cum was so horny and came loads on the towel... She would surely have known when she came back in to clean up.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiebaws View Post
    Would also like more info on the cool swede if anyone knows? Tempted to chance a walk in and see what it's all about.
    "cool swede" - This is a new one for me - more clues required !!

Reviews

Curtained cubicles for sexual activity during/after a massage is a no no for me. Mind you I do not mind them when having a real massage.