Page 62 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

HI there

I have sent a PM to you with the steps, hope it helps!

Arya- TheNIghtShift

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNightShift For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (08-03-22)

3. Default

So I finally got to see Ellie in the famous shop across from the memories garden, a good looking Brazilian girl, just what I was looking for, decent massage, good friendly chat,* left with a smile,* definitely going to get a repeat visit

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iskander For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (08-03-22)

Reviews

Any more information re the place near the memories garden? I have googled and can't get a hit on anything...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    Any more information re the place near the memories garden? I have googled and can't get a hit on anything...
    Think he is talking about Ellie in fang’s place

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (08-03-22)

8. Default

A few weeks ago I visited Luisa who advertises on a divverent site. Really good I have to say. Almost too intense, I thought I was going to have a stroke at the end. The hour massage cost about the same as 24 pints.

Reviews

I wasted a lot of steps today, tried a place ******** Street, right beside a major Food store. Door was locked and it looked closed. Then I went to a place at the junction of a street named after a famous Dublin River and the Street where the guys who investigate the boys in blue are based. Asian place upstairs. However when I went up I found a hairdressers and was told the Massage place is gone! So I ended up nearby in the lane with LOTTS of nice Brazalian ladies and left there happy.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 10-03-22 at 09:46. Reason: Street name

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

easycum (09-03-22), Toolbox (08-03-22)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyMattersMost View Post
    I went to one of the recommended places in the district where if you Ran, whilst singing LA-LA-LA, across from the bank.

That place is pretty good for legit massage. All seem well qualified there and give a good massage.

Place with 4 different places in it(assume one with all names on wall outside) Have never been into it. Has anyone been in recently and which would would they recommend

12. Default

hi All, any chance somebody could direct me to Fangs place (or any other recommended places) in a DM? i'm only in town for a day, coming from amsterdam. I really cant find anything using the cryptic descriptions here.

13. Default

Im in a similar position to bisjop, if I could get a pm it would be appreciated!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bisjop View Post
    hi All, any chance somebody could direct me to Fangs place (or any other recommended places) in a DM? i'm only in town for a day, coming from amsterdam. I really cant find anything using the cryptic descriptions here.
    check your messages in a few min

15. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

flirtyman (12-03-22)