Page 57 of 400 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jim50 View Post
    I don't doubt it, and your reputation is really good by all accounts, not that I've had the pleasure. I just found the OPs post odd, and contradictory. Wants a regular massage, but is looking for it on here. Doesn't want to pay more than a euro a minute, comes across like a born and bred Cavan man. Would you do an hour massage for less than 60 euro?
    Frankly, you're being a dick. OP asked a genuine question. He didn't say he was looking for it on here. He is seeking input that many members here could potentially provide. He didn't post under Client Requests. The price he referenced is the standard rate for a genuine, high-quality, therapeutic massage. I would, though, wonder at what he expects to achieve in 30 minutes. I'd recommend a minimum of 90.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to giuseppeh99 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (16-02-22)

Gentle reminder to keep the civility on the thread.

Cheers

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppeh99 View Post
    Frankly, you're being a dick. OP asked a genuine question. He didn't say he was looking for it on here. He is seeking input that many members here could potentially provide. He didn't post under Client Requests. The price he referenced is the standard rate for a genuine, high-quality, therapeutic massage. I would, though, wonder at what he expects to achieve in 30 minutes. I'd recommend a minimum of 90.
    Hey man, ill stand by my original comment. He starts his post by saying he has a problem. Sounds like its a doctor or physio he needs before a masseuse. Just click his profile and see some of his recent posts across threads on the forum, and let me know if you think it looks normal. I'll leave it at that. I'll give some credit to him for details of places to visit.

Anyway, I went back to the place on the street that sounds a little like Lettuce St in D2, girl with the name of a feline household pet. Very good looking and chatty but not a great massage in my view, fast and furious. Probably put me off going back there being honest.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jim50 View Post
    Hey man, ill stand by my original comment. He starts his post by saying he has a problem. Sounds like its a doctor or physio he needs before a masseuse. Just click his profile and see some of his recent posts across threads on the forum, and let me know if you think it looks normal. I'll leave it at that. I'll give some credit to him for details of places to visit.

Anyway, I went back to the place on the street that sounds a little like Lettuce St in D2, girl with the name of a feline household pet. Very good looking and chatty but not a great massage in my view, fast and furious. Probably put me off going back there being honest.
    I know everyone has different views. The feline named one gives a very nice naughty massage. I will definately go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    I know everyone has different views. The feline named one gives a very nice naughty massage. I will definately go back.
    How naughty is her massage?

My favourite girl has left that place and gone back to thailand.. her pic is still on their website. She was so hot. Went in there today to check it out, 2 older women in reception, i didnt stay. Anyone know if they have any good looking staff there now?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marksantos View Post
    Any recommendations for Asians in Dublin that give a nice massage? ��
    Thaitime in park west

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyMattersMost View Post
    IME I guess you could call it naughty, but to me it's more "thorough".

Some masseuses are very reserved about working on certain areas like the inside of the leg, especially deep in the groin area, the ass, the stomach and chest etc.

Could be considered personal but if you're naked, covered in oil and lying prone in front of them, then we've already crossed that line long ago.

She just gets in there and gets it done.
    Puts your leg up in gnarly positions and gets right up on a muscle called the "pectineus", which is probably the most intimately located muscle there is.

Can be frustrating when masseuses avoid this cause they want to seem "professional" or only graze that area without treating the muscle properly.
    Same goes for stomach, ass etc.

I like her style, I love her massage, but as I mentioned I do criticize them for finishing early if you don't opt to get a happy ending.

Unfortunately as I understand it, the way it works in there is they make pennies on the dollar for only massage, 90% of their take home pay is doing extras/endings etc.
    So I understand why they push for it but it would be nice to enjoy just their massage for the full time paid for also.
    Your totally right about pay most only get 9 an hour some on 7 know girls are even irish citizens but will not complain and don't want trouble I know one girl works in big hotel who charge 150 she gets 15 but at least its above minimum wage so guys if they don't own shop and your happy tip we'll don't be mean

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyMattersMost View Post
    Yeah by her picture, she was legitimately a dime.

Can't believe I missed her! lol

I wonder could we post her picture here, just as you know, tribute? (@TheNightShift?)

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Hope not
    Is getting a massage cheating