Page 55 of 404 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Had awesome 4 hand he today park west awesome place I said some guys were saying service not available and small one said they only do when guy is regular and very clean but then laughed saying unless he has a big one lol she is great caric and talks dirty throughout omg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor22 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (14-02-22)

Lads, hottest massage girl in Dublin city centre right now... i need a surprise, nothing of note lately in the city, getting bored

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Lads, hottest massage girl in Dublin city centre right now... i need a surprise, nothing of note lately in the city, getting bored
    Tried Ellie?..Just booked to see her later on.
    Also looking for an Asian hottie south Dublin for next week.PM will be appreciated

Very pleasant B2B from a curvy petite Brazilian student recently in a place where Lott’s of similar types are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    Tried Ellie?..Just booked to see her later on.
    Also looking for an Asian hottie south Dublin for next week.PM will be appreciated
    Not yet, she only works the days that i am not in dublin!! Shame

Ellie’s nice lovely girl . Nice time with her .

Is she worth a punt

9. Default

Am hearing a lot about this Ellie
    Would love to hear more details if your willing to share, pm me if you like cheers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyMattersMost View Post
    Might sound like a misplaced question around here but, any recommendations for an actual decent massage that's reasonably priced at the moment?

For every 20 shops that do massage, I'd imagine not more than 1 or 2 of them are there to give you an actual massage.

Basically I have a problem at the moment and trying to get a happy ending is a waste of money so I'm trying to make up for that with good quality massage.

1) I've been going frequently enough to the upstairs joint where Stacey that took the U-turn works, in the bar of "churches".

To be fair they do a pretty solid massage but most of them get pretty catty when you insist you only want a massage, then cut your time short.

2) I'd been going also to the lady by the north side station in a hair salon. I gotta say when she's on form she gives a great massage, specializes in cellulite technique but also fucks about a lot and it's like sometimes she gets moody and cuts your time short as well.

3) I was loving the spot upstairs at Robot and Tallahassee where there's a whole list of shopping available. Some seriously pretty girls doing great work but they had a special offer for 1 hour. I haven't been back since they stopped that basically cause I can pay less for 1 hour elsewhere.

4) I'd been to the two spots that are most popular just north and south of the river. Quality of massage varied but again, they're focused on what happens at the end, you don't get it and they cut your time short.
    And for some reason they're always busy so getting a walk in massage is difficult.

5) Particularly bummed about the place that sounds like the great continent of Africa on the street where Cables are Pulling an all nighter.
    Used to love their style of massage (and price) but I think they're short on staff or something cause when I go in now the owner declines me every time.
    Think she only wants higher paying customers.

6) Place between the green and the university on the south side, mid way up the shopping street and down the side st., upstairs, named after a Shivelrous gentleman.
    Don't know what their deal is I used to love this place and get on great with the owner, now it's like she's moody constantly and I get a negative vibe so haven't been back much recently.

There's other places for legit massage but they're overpriced (more than 1 euro per minute for massage is taking the piss).

Recommendations for a quality massage only with no extras around the city center, I'm all ears.
    Mate, you post makes you come across as really cheap, no wonder the girls are refusing you,
    Your looking for quality but don't want to pay
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good luck with that
    I get the feeling you wouldn't be happy with any recommendations you would get here

Quality costs, same for any service industry

11. Default

Hi Can you tell me where 6 is. Can't for the life of me decipher the clues. Thanks