Page 39 of 404 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlwaysSunny View Post
    This seems to be an active thread so I'll ask here. Got a recommendation via PM for a massage parlour, it'll be my first time. How is it handled? Do I ask? Do they offer? Do they just start doing it? I'll like to know some dos and don'ts before arriving if anyone can help me out.

Thank you.
    Its a very general question and can have some many different answers. I would pm some active members on this thread and name the place in pm- If they know the place they will tell you near enough what happens there or direct you with tips if unaware of place. Some times you have to build a bit of trust over a number of visits to get offer of extras. Really down to place name you were given will determine approach.

Note what I say above applies mainly to dublin and its a dublin thread.
    Last edited by swamdublin; 14-12-21 at 19:50.

Anywhere I've been made it clear that extras where avail when in the room with the lady.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsAlwaysSunny View Post
    This seems to be an active thread so I'll ask here. Got a recommendation via PM for a massage parlour, it'll be my first time. How is it handled? Do I ask? Do they offer? Do they just start doing it? I'll like to know some dos and don'ts before arriving if anyone can help me out.

Thank you.
    Just book a massage somewhere, when the girl walks out of the room for u to change just take off all your clothes and lie down. The rest will happen by itself

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cockmaster137 View Post
    ��Would prefer a decent hj than a crappy ,over priced body to body with knickers on
    I agree. Body to body is often used because they are either too lazy or not able to give a proper sensual massage..... and her knickers on .. Christ next thing they will be doing it in their pyjamas

Any Intel on the shop in D8 named after a flower, beside the pub on clan brass Street? It looks so shit but I've moved nearby and will have to go in if no-one stops me!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Talle195 View Post
    Any Intel on the shop in D8 named after a flower, beside the pub on clan brass Street? It looks so shit but I've moved nearby and will have to go in if no-one stops me!
    Walked by there today. looks really shit haha. But i also am tempted.

Does anyone know anything about the massage place on the street that has same name as the kid from home alone?

I was in place beside pub years ago. Had a great experience with a vietnamese girl. Used to go there, quiet a bit. I think it's Brazilian run now? Rough and ready back then but it served me well 🙂

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylicker99 View Post
    I was in place beside pub years ago. Had a great experience with a vietnamese girl. Used to go there, quiet a bit. I think it's Brazilian run now? Rough and ready back then but it served me well ��
    Assume that the place by the bridge- Was there a lot over the years when the org thai one was there who drank a lot. Have to say she gave me great pleasure back them and did not charge for xtras. them she got a brazillan one who was good and them changed hands/owners a lot. Was there pre covid but very money mad them but when passing it in recent months do see door open but no signs on window unless they updated in recent weeks.

Reviews

Hi guys, just wondering if any info on new girls in SG place D2. Seen their profiles on other website. Karol and Julia

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Laimo View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering if any info on new girls in SG place D2. Seen their profiles on other website. Karol and Julia
    they seem constantly change different girls in there.Not a good sign..