Page 388 of 400 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3995

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Anywhere good for a massage in Drumcondra, Clonliffe general D3 area?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by InsidiousCid View Post
    Could be, but for her price and service, if she was even half decent looking, she could become a popular girl.

Something about lots of kinky services for a low price (and everything included of course) just turns me on.

Curious whether she advertises on this site under some alias even?

Based on her service, I doubt she works out of a shop, almost definitely an apartment.
    Someone wrote a review last year. And wasnt positive fake photos etc.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 27-05-24 at 21:52. Reason: speculation- Julie

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AngelsFan View Post
    I was trying to book Bella from this site but had no luck, so
    I visited the place with the roll up red shutter near the hotel which is a French mountain, just off Robin Hood's maid's street.
    Massage by Roberta a very very beautiful friendly slim and busty blonde Brazilian. An hour nude B2B with ending was 24 pints. Massage was very good, she is gorgeous, but I've had better endings from e.g Amanda.
    I think I'd return simply because she is so beautiful.
    This place is closing soon. Not quite as good as broken pen and entrance a little too public some days, but very good all the same. Some really excellent ladies in my opinion. Mel, Roberta, Megan and Catherine but I'm sure they'll find work elsewhere

Why is it closing down do you know?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Get REAL - most services cost more than they did 24 / 12 / 6 months ago.

When the reward is agreed in advance - If the service is good I do not mind rewarding the provider with what she says she is worth.
    Very odd that you mention this business in the same breath as "most services" but then use the word "reward" as if to distinguish it. We don't "reward" a plumber or a doctor. We pay a fee for a service. Same here. The word "reward" is inaccurate, condescending, and self-aggrandaising to be honest. It's just money you hand over, the same as everyone else.

And as with all such transactions people are just as entitled to quibble at a price as service providers are to set the price. It's the natural tension of the free market. But it works both ways.

And funnily enough, it's precisely because most services cost more than they did in the recent past that people are more likely to give stronger consideration to actual quality of service in the context of the ultimate fee paid. Most people will have a limited income and have to take account of prices and value across a while range of services.

Introducing a word like "reward" tries to deny the basic laws of economics. This is not giving a child a lollipop for doing their homework. It's paying a fee for a service provided. People will always look at it from an economic perspective. Anyone who doesn't either has unlimited income or is not thinking straight and is maybe suffering financially in other areas of their life as a result.

6. Default

The fact is that the places seeking to charge say twenty pints for 30 mins and thirty two pints per hour are idle. Walk ins always possible.You walk in and there's a girl lying on a couch looking like she hasn't had a customer in hours. So there's a bit of a stand off going on between owners and users.
    Last edited by TheoVon; 28-05-24 at 06:36.

Reviews

Hi lads, Can someone pm the number for fangs. I hid it so discreetly on my phone that I can't find it. Cheers

Just google it you will get the number

Quote Originally Posted by TheoVon View Post
    The fact is that the places seeking to charge say twenty pints for 30 mins and thirty two pints per hour are idle. Walk ins always possible.You walk in and there's a girl lying on a couch looking like she hasn't had a customer in hours. So there's a bit of a stand off going on between owners and users.
    It may be worth mentioning that whilst this is true, by contrast there's a straight up normal massage joint I go to in D2 when I'm needing a good massage.

There's just two woman working there (not babes), but there's typically a queue outside their door (it's a room inside a building).

Like I said I don't know what's going on with this take over of "erotic massage parlours", but they're essentially like heavily bastardized versions of actual brothels.

i.e. brothel fees (or actually, significantly higher than, in many cases now), without brothel levels of service or satisfaction.
    Last edited by InsidiousCid; 28-05-24 at 22:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InsidiousCid For This Useful Post:

Pathfinder2011 (29-05-24)

11. Default

Story men thinking of going for me first punt can someone message me the locations i have fangs sussed location wise. Wouldnt mind someone insight into their experience im half shiteing it about ending up on the cover of the sunday world and being called a pervert !!