Page 370 of 378 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 3773

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

I’ve only been to broken pen twice a long time ago to see Amanda and Natasha but am skeptical.After see they’re ad that they were the same girls at all?A bit bait and switch imo
    I would definitely agree that he facilities in broken pen are better than fangs.But it’s still quite damp as I remember because it’s in the basement.Also having a shower wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me.I also think shower and coffee etc eat into my appointment time I can do without them.Service wise I definitely the girls in fangs are much more fun and attentive.Especially the two Irish girls there
    But I suppose it comes down to personal preference,we all have our own ideas on what makes a good massage shop

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

hooked (27-03-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    Blackdoor place seems to be getting traction. Could we have a rival to Fangs and Broken Pen?!
    I now know where Blackdoor is. I was thrown off because on Google Street View it's not black, it's white!! And there is the other Blackdoor place out to road called after the capital of Meath! Anyway I haven't visited, wondering is the door open or do you have to stand on the street waiting for someone to open it? Very public spot with high footfall...

4. Default

I have not visited but think you need to book in advance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bobbyj For This Useful Post:

EdmundStown (27-03-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    I now know where Blackdoor is. I was thrown off because on Google Street View it's not black, it's white!! And there is the other Blackdoor place out to road called after the capital of Meath! Anyway I haven't visited, wondering is the door open or do you have to stand on the street waiting for someone to open it? Very public spot with high footfall...
    Its a must to book in advance

7. Default

Was there about 2 weeks ago.
    Yeah you definitely have to wait outside to be brought in, even if you have an appointment already made.
    The entrance is on a busy street, not discreet at all.
    The massage was mediocre, and they don’t have proper massage beds either.
    Pm me if you want more details.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreeen View Post
    Any suggestions of anywhere near the Crumlin area?
    Yes, there's a thai place very near to a pub that sounds like something you would use for metal working.

Do proper deep tissue massage.

Reviews

Definitely book in advance - You can place a bet nearby before you enter & you will not have far to walk to get a taxi when you exit.

10. Default

Can someone please fill me in on Fangs, Broken Pen and Blackdoor. Please m genuinely perplexed here haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to intothestorm For This Useful Post:

bigmango (29-03-24)

Hi all,

Been to Monica and Miko in Fangs - and really enjoyed both. But they give fairly different experiences, because of their different personalities etc. Definitely both equally fun and worth visiting. Could anyone PM with details of what Grainne is like?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hello1234321 View Post
    Hi all,

Been to Monica and Miko in Fangs - and really enjoyed both. But they give fairly different experiences, because of their different personalities etc. Definitely both equally fun and worth visiting. Could anyone PM with details of what Grainne is like?
    Hi I've been with both irish girls about a month ago and I must say grainne is a whopper both in personality and looks , she is definitely worth visiting, which reminds me that I should go back to fangs for an enjoyable visit .