Page 32 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

When ye lads go for a massage do you ask the girl can you touch her first or just go ahead and do it? I normally ask first, its 50/50 id say with the response, some allow and some dont let you touch at all which is a bit shit in fairness

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    When ye lads go for a massage do you ask the girl can you touch her first or just go ahead and do it? I normally ask first, its 50/50 id say with the response, some allow and some dont let you touch at all which is a bit shit in fairness
    I always ask 100% of the time for consent to touch if in that massage situation. If I do not get consent i do not touch. Always respect there reply and boundaries. Even on a repeat visit I always look for consent and never assume it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Do you mean touch inside or outside her cloths ? I always ask. ( It is a little unfair & one sided if I let her touch me and she doesn't reciprocate ) BUT she is the Boss

4. Default

You know where to show her then don’t you….

5. Default

Apologies. As I said I’m new to this.

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Do you mean touch inside or outside her cloths ? I always ask. ( It is a little unfair & one sided if I let her touch me and she doesn't reciprocate ) BUT she is the Boss
    Usually outside, the odd time they let you get a feel/suck of a tit. Couple of times ya get a bit of french kissing but havent had that in a while now, id say its because of covid. Always great when ya get a kiss

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    I always ask 100% of the time for consent to touch if in that massage situation. If I do not get consent i do not touch. Always respect there reply and boundaries. Even on a repeat visit I always look for consent and never assume it.
    Yea when you ask and she says no its always a bit of an anti climax for me.even though i respect her decision

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sergiogarcia For This Useful Post:

claremorris (24-11-21)

Can someone pm me a contact for
    K&m and fang please
    Thanks in advance

I would also like those addresses, I’ve tried to figure out where Fang is but have absolutely no clue at this stage, if somebody could pm me for fang and also k&m thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusRisen View Post
    Lads, not quite city centre, but a bit of info needed, if anyone can shed some light ...

I will be in Howth on Friday. I was going to visit the lovely Lisa in a neighbouring village. I haven't had a chance to see her since she moved from the southside. But then i saw a 29 year old Irish girl advertising in the usual place.

Has anyone met her? Photos (only 2) look nice
    I haven't met the 29 year old Irish girl but have exchanged texts. She would be topless doing the massage and use her ample charms as part of it. I was told a little bit of touching would be allowed. Still haven't got to her though. I prefer b2b but there is something I fancy about an Irish girl massaging me.