Page 261 of 404 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 4035

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Visited the bottom of the hill where Fin makes Glass this week. Irish girls are still there, their adverts seem to have vanished from the usual sites so I thought they had quit, but that's not the case.

2. Default

Paid another visit to fangs earlier - there were two girls working - Lily (Brazilian) and Monica (Irish) … booked an hour with Lily. She is young, petite and very cute … massage was just ok but ending was good … the Brazilian girls definitely know what to do!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBoyPants For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (02-07-23)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyPants View Post
    Paid another visit to fangs earlier - there were two girls working - Lily (Brazilian) and Monica (Irish) … booked an hour with Lily. She is young, petite and very cute … massage was just ok but ending was good … the Brazilian girls definitely know what to do!
    I love Brazilian and Asian girlsThey are the best .!But that Irish girl is intriguing me too.Lol.Anyone met her yet?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (02-07-23)

Gonna pay a visit to Lisa later on today. Can't wait, will definitely update on my first experience with her!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyPants View Post
    That must be Monica who also works in the place where Fin makes Glass?

8. Default

Walking home and saw an Asian place just past the place where there are 4+1 lanterns, anyone any experience with it? Might give it a go sometime soon. The name of it is a plant famous in Greek mythology.

Is Monica good looking??

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    A few updates - return visit to d18 cuban, advertising on another site, very sexy if you like v slim. Based on a recommendation from a PM I visited Sylvie in Nut my Grove area. Those boobs omg!! And Leia in the organ thats v still location. All I highly recommend
    Can you PM me about Sylvie please? Is it in the salon up the stairs?

On a separate note has anyone been to Gemma in d18?

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    A few updates - return visit to d18 cuban, advertising on another site, very sexy if you like v slim. Based on a recommendation from a PM I visited Sylvie in Nut my Grove area. Those boobs omg!! And Leia in the organ thats v still location. All I highly recommend
    Hi could I get a PM with this info please? Thanks in advance

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by spellegrino View Post
    Walking home and saw an Asian place just past the place where there are 4+1 lanterns, anyone any experience with it? Might give it a go sometime soon. The name of it is a plant famous in Greek mythology.
    Earlier reports suggested it was best avoided.