Page 248 of 404 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 4031

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Any one try the diamonds place near the river close to where tourists drink??

Met adriana recently in broken pen place. Pictures are dated but still a beautiful lady. Massage was very poor but finish was good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to flextronics For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (24-05-23)

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    Any one try the diamonds place near the river close to where tourists drink??
    Yes, was thinking it looks a very professional set up, not sure they offer any other services?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznuts13 View Post
    Was planning an elite massage this weekend. Defo no extras on the cards Dublino?
    No extras at least not offered to me! curious if others have had any experience, I didnt feel okay to ask either, it wasnt the type of room/mood somehow

Anyone try the thai place, not the place where you would WANTA go, place beside it, in the place where tourists drink..they have a website with cat and may on it. May seems to wear revealing clothes the whole time

Reviews

Anyone try the thai place, not the place where you would WANTA go, place beside it, in the place where tourists drink..they have a website with cat and may on it. May seems to wear revealing clothes the whole time
    Never but i know they do HE there ! Most of the therapists are over 40

Reviews

Cat is well worth a visit, lovely lady, a bit on the dear side but blame the location for that.

9. Default

Really curious about this place, May looks amazing there. You can see more of her on her Facebook by going through the page for the shop.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adrien69005 View Post
    Really curious about this place, May looks amazing there. You can see more of her on her Facebook by going through the page for the shop.
    I’ve been a couple of times , nice place , clean. Massages were super, and the finish as good. Worth a look. Call in advance.

Reviews

I just rang Columbo, he got a migraine trying to figure that out like me lol

Can you pm me , I’ll have a guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    Anyone go to a place on a street in Dublin 1. Hmm, how can I put it. Name initials is CM, first word is a big town, you can guess the second. It's down a longish Street perpendicular with the widest street in the capital.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to td1 For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (25-05-23)