Page 244 of 400 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3994

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iwc201012 View Post
    visited fang recently and sammy is best curvy girl
    What do you guys mean by Curvy ? Reading between the lines in some reviews I am beginning to thing that Curvy is the pc word for overweight ? Years ago curvy was not sloppy or a big belly

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    What do you guys mean by Curvy ? Reading between the lines in some reviews I am beginning to thing that Curvy is the pc word for overweight ? Years ago curvy was not sloppy or a big belly
    Yes , you're on the ball there.. "curvy" is the PC word for overweight / chunky lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to theirishpunter For This Useful Post:

claremorris (15-05-23)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    I wouldn’t describe Samy as overweight at all.She is curvy with a nice rack.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (15-05-23), robbie9 (15-05-23)

Anyone know if the mint colored thai massage place on a street where say Kevin might be offers any extras?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dublino View Post
    Anyone know if the mint colored thai massage place on a street where say Kevin might be offers any extras?
    This place was discussed recently, had a quick look but can't find it, upshot was no but great deep tissue massage, if I remember correctly...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (16-05-23)

Quote Originally Posted by dublino View Post
    I think that place (if same as I'm thinking of) was the very first every Thai massage opened in Dublin back circa 2004 ish. Anyway, they used to have on their website a statement saying if anyone asked for any sexual favours, that they would ring the Gardai!

10. Default

looking to get some info on Fangs, looks like she doesn't do it anymore but who is the best in there now

Quote Originally Posted by GoneShooting View Post
    I think that place (if same as I'm thinking of) was the very first every Thai massage opened in Dublin back circa 2004 ish. Anyway, they used to have on their website a statement saying if anyone asked for any sexual favours, that they would ring the Gardai!
    Thanks for the feedback! and to PhilPhilPhil above

Quote Originally Posted by jack91 View Post
    looking to get some info on Fangs, looks like she doesn't do it anymore but who is the best in there now
    I feel this entire Dublin thread should be renamed to Fangs n Broken Pens lol!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dublino For This Useful Post:

InfinityDark (16-05-23)

14. Default

yeah alot of people talking about it but havent had the pleasure yet myself. Also no idea what broken pen is lol