Page 222 of 400 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3992

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Someone here mentioned fang got a new girl.Texted Fang yesterday and asked for the new girl.Met her,Annie.She is a smoking hot petite blonde girl.Guess in her early 20s.Very good looking.They are still training her.Got lucky to see Isa and her at the same time for one girl’s price.Had a fantastic time!Annie’s body is unreal!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pussypleaser For This Useful Post:

claremorris (29-03-23), flirtyman (29-03-23), robbie9 (29-03-23), Toolbox (29-03-23)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    Someone here mentioned fang got a new girl.Texted Fang yesterday and asked for the new girl.Met her,Annie.She is a smoking hot petite blonde girl.Guess in her early 20s.Very good looking.They are still training her.Got lucky to see Isa and her at the same time for one girl’s price.Had a fantastic time!Annie’s body is unreal!
    Wow she sounds hot

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by powersupply View Post
    Any updates on Lisa’s return?
    I heard some weeks ago she was taking a number of weeks off - One or two more weeks still to go - I will post here when she is advertising again
    Last edited by bigmango; 29-03-23 at 15:02.

She is back in Malahide. Don’t see her ads though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dublinbrian For This Useful Post:

bigmango (29-03-23), claremorris (30-03-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pussypleaser View Post
    Is she south American?

I know mila is going home for a 7 weeks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I heard some weeks ago she was taking a number of weeks off - One or two more weeks still to go - I will post here when she is advertising again
    Thanks bud.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Is she south American?

I know mila is going home for a 7 weeks
    She is Brazilian.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pussypleaser For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (29-03-23)

11. Default

First timer here, I like regular massages and have had a few HE but is there anywhere near the bar of the temple that does BJ or Kissing? Any info is appreciated, particularly in this vicinity as it's my comfort zone, thanks

12. Default

Anyone know if fangs do 4 hand massage before I ring to book don't wanna ask her for it if they don't offer it thanks lads

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Anyone know if fangs do 4 hand massage before I ring to book don't wanna ask her for it if they don't offer it thanks lads
    There have been plenty of reports on here too say yeah they do. Long thread but it's in here somewhere.