Page 184 of 404 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 4031

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    So you found a gem but wont share it?? I find that very strange. I share all my info with whoever asks, the whole point of this forum
    Agree completely.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    So you found a gem but wont share it?? I find that very strange. I share all my info with whoever asks, the whole point of this forum
    I think many punters on here have their own secret gem and would be reluctant to share for good reason.

I find the main goal here is to share the details of places and providers who are looking for a lot of business. Some providers are very private, don't advertise too much and are looking to build up a small collection of regulars they can trust only.

Many providers are part time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (28-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    I think many punters on here have their own secret gem and would be reluctant to share for good reason.

I find the main goal here is to share the details of places and providers who are looking for a lot of business. Some providers are very private, don't advertise too much and are looking to build up a small collection of regulars they can trust only.

Many providers are part time.
    Somewhat agree but mentioning someone amazing and then not giving more info is a real ''I know something you don't know'' weird move, keep it quiet if you want but don't dangle it out there knowing you won't spill the beans, what's the point of that?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PhilPhilPhil View Post
    Somewhat agree but mentioning someone amazing and then not giving more info is a real ''I know something you don't know'' weird move, keep it quiet if you want but don't dangle it out there knowing you won't spill the beans, what's the point of that?
    I think the OP is pointing out that they exist. And that this forum is not for these hidden gems as such and so there is no point in asking in general. I think he is referring to trading info on this forum.

Reviews

Carrot put out...no information coming back.
    Find this forum brilliant and informative. People PM you information too freely which is great. Hidden gems should be shared. I'll always share to people that post regularly through PM only.

7. Default

Personally I find most massage girls here in Ireland haven't a clue what B2B stands for, if you get a quick wiggle of the tits on your arse, you might be lucky. So I find Jgafney's post a bit of fantasy as much as reality. I do agree however that most of the best ones' don't advertise much as they don't need to , worth of mouth is by far the best form of advertising. Or flip it the other way the ones with the multiple ads on VS, Loco etc tend to be the worst.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jinglyballs For This Useful Post:

Tokyomaster (01-03-23)

Yummy meet with Spanish Sara! Needed that!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

hairyhobbyjogger (28-01-23), robbie9 (28-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    Yummy meet with Spanish Sara! Needed that!
    Can you PM me her ad?

Reviews

Has anyone met Sammy is fangs , PM me.

Heard she is about 22!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (30-01-23)

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Has anyone met Sammy is fangs , PM me.

Heard she is about 22!
    She is my favorite in fang’s.A young busty girl.21 or 22 years old something like that.Very pretty

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cockmaster137 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (30-01-23), robbie9 (28-01-23)