Page 178 of 372 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 4047

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How's it going. Can you give me details of of fort of earl please. Thanks Gitzer.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by justapunter View Post
    Likewise would really appreciate details for Swords lady. Am not a messer but unfortunately cannot offer any new info. Only recent visits have been to Fangs and Milly and both excellent and well reviewed here. Thank you to anyone kind enough to pass on contact details.
    I don’t have any experience of the scene either.Moved back to Dublin recently.Was with Mila in fang’s today.She is just as amazing as I remembered.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JpIrish For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (15-02-23), robothecop (16-02-23)

Thanks robothecop and Dmac appreciate your offers of help

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justapunter For This Useful Post:

Dmac11 (16-02-23), robothecop (16-02-23)

Sent you a pm

Default Swords

Over the last couple of days I’ve sent numerous pm’s re my meet in swords. Hopefully some of you gents will provide a bit of feedback if and when you arrange a meet. Cheers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (16-02-23)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac11 View Post
    Over the last couple of days I’ve sent numerous pm’s re my meet in swords. Hopefully some of you gents will provide a bit of feedback if and when you arrange a meet. Cheers
    Can you pm the swords lady details. Thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzer45 View Post
    Can you pm the swords lady details. Thanks
    If you PM the man directly he will respond to you - rather than ask him openly on here.

If you need advice on how to PM just say so and I will send you a message on how to do so.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to robothecop For This Useful Post:

Dmac11 (17-02-23)

As previously stated I’m happy to answer direct pms but won’t answer those on the main forum. Not being awkward but just don’t want to troll through every message to see those asking for details.

Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dmac11 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (16-02-23)

Reviews

Likewise ......there's a Street u just can't mention seemingly ..even in cryptic form ....and it's not in Viva las Vegas ....fangs place mentioned 24/7 on here and nothing deleted

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Klord1 View Post
    Likewise ......there's a Street u just can't mention seemingly ..even in cryptic form ....and it's not in Viva las Vegas ....fangs place mentioned 24/7 on here and nothing deleted
    Broken pen,fang’s ,K&M and a few Thai places did get mentioned a lot on here cos they really do offer decent services IMO.People just gave honest feedbacks after the visits.But I do understand that why we are not allowed to mention other websites here.