Page 177 of 404 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4035

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Airbusdriver View Post
    If you Wanta massage in Lettuce Street it's now an extra 4 pints just to get in. That's a 40% increase! Was tempted to visit the other day but changed my mind when they mentioned the new prices.
    Admission fee?

2. Default

always wondered are we talking pints of lager or black stuff?? and is it Dublin prices?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    Admission fee?
    Used to be ten pints to pay at reception, now 14 pints! The rest you know yourself!

If you Wanta massage in Lettuce Street it's now an extra 4 pints just to get in. That's a 40% increase! Was tempted to visit the other day but changed my mind when they mentioned the new prices.
    If that is the place I usually go to, they usually charges extra after 8pm. Just watch out for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jinglyballs View Post
    always wondered are we talking pints of lager or black stuff?? and is it Dublin prices?
    I presume 1 pint = around 5 to 6 euro. 🤣

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to new bootyboy For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (21-01-23), robbie9 (21-01-23)

Reviews

Used to be ten pints to pay at reception, now 14 pints! The rest you know yourself!
    Haha your better off paying €10 into a strip club

Reviews

My advice is find another provider! There are plenty of fish in the city centre

Reviews

Avoid that African place on capel street.

Building is about to collapse.

Owner isn't the nicest human being.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (21-01-23)

11. Default

See the new prices on there website. Last time I was there at old prices massage was not great. The extras would around 40 min mark was fast as possible and them they had no interest in last 20 minutes of massage. I have given it a miss since and will not be going back as at increased price massage below acceptable standard. As cost of living increased the price rise by them to new price not justified. maybe 1 pint and max 2 but not 4 pints. Tourists will probably go there but punters i say a lot of locals would not go back. Maybe there looking for shorter time like half a hour and get max extras of clients. That way squeeze 2 clients a hour instead of 1. Be better try the one two doors down to see how you get on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to swamdublin For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (22-01-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Numan23 View Post
    Hi, could someone send me details of the broken pen establishment please, I'm afraid I cannot figure out clues,thanks
    Sent you a PM on Broken Pen.