Page 165 of 406 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 4052

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Back for the holidays!? Any decent spots or ladies around north side of dublin? Not city centre. Feel free to PM. Cheers

i went to a place in north county dublin on the main street of a place "if you live by the .......... you die by the ............" over a bank , over a bank . there seems to be 3 doors i went to the one on the right was decent massage would return. Anyone been to any of the other 2 doors or any other places in NCD thanks

Cheers TheKid. I'll check that out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    i went to a place in north county dublin on the main street of a place "if you live by the .......... you die by the ............" over a bank , over a bank . there seems to be 3 doors i went to the one on the right was decent massage would return. Anyone been to any of the other 2 doors or any other places in NCD thanks
    I think I was at the same one as you... We met on the stairs. Was Mary your host ?

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    I think I was at the same one as you... We met on the stairs. Was Mary your host ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    Cant find the place, can you pm please, I'm not seeing anything over any bank. Their is a place beside a bank down a lane but it looks legit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Harveyspecter For This Useful Post:

claremorris (29-12-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Harveyspecter View Post
    Cant find the place, can you pm please, I'm not seeing anything over any bank. Their is a place beside a bank down a lane but it looks legit
    Down the lane is legit. Zero happening there and not very friendly either.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

claremorris (29-12-22)

9. Default

Saw Mirella in BB just before Xmas.

Anyone been to the girl in groves of nuts that isn’t Zanette? Seen zanette a few times
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 30-12-22 at 09:01. Reason: Review

theres 2 banks next to each other its over the red one.
    sorry claremorris just seen your post now . no it wasnt mary

There is Giulia out that way also, she is very stern lol. How did you find Zanette, the place is a bit public to visit.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MassageHunter View Post
    Saw Mirella in BB just before Xmas.

Anyone been to the girl in groves of nuts that isn’t Zanette? Seen zanette a few times
    What's the point in chatting in code? It's useless for 99% of people!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (30-12-22), robothecop (31-12-22), Rockerman (30-12-22)