Page 162 of 405 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4043

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by foxy74675 View Post
    I finally got to visit fangs place beside the gardens where we honour the fallen. Got an an appointment by text and very nice phone manner. I didn’t ask for anyone in particular and Mila was offered as my Masseuse. Delighted as I’ve heard her name mentioned here. She’s beautiful. Very good massage and got those knots out before the turn over. Would have liked some ass play before the turn over but then again was my first time there so I wasn’t pushing anything. Once she got going she looked at me and the eye contact alone had me. Seriously beautiful woman. And a great finish.
    Mila is lovely. All the girls are sexy as hell in fang's. Heading to dublin now.hopefully getting to see the girls later on the day

2. Default

Can anyone PM me Fangs place. Thanks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Agro View Post
    Can anyone PM me Fangs place. Thanks.
    Sent you some info there just now.

How might one find Spanish Sarah in the bag it area if and when she returns?

Hi. Can anyone PM me the details on Bag it area massage please. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hornymark85 View Post
    Any recommendations for an ass teasing massage? Not fangs or the two lisas. Thanks
    Indian Sonia

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

claremorris (23-12-22)

8. Default

Would someone please pm me fang details

Quote Originally Posted by Drog23 View Post
    Would someone please pm me fang details
    i'm not against sharing information but should there not be a rule regarding number of posts before asking for information. In theory anyone could sign up here and get information on all these establishments by pm if whats going on inside them. Id personally like to be sure the poster has contributed first.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thekid221 For This Useful Post:

Big_AL (24-12-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Thekid221 View Post
    i'm not against sharing information but should there not be a rule regarding number of posts before asking for information. In theory anyone could sign up here and get information on all these establishments by pm if whats going on inside them. Id personally like to be sure the poster has contributed first.
    Why? What is the point? The truth is that anyone can sign up here and ask for info. If they don't get the info here they will get it somewhere else. And of they can read there is tons of it already on this thread. Pointless looking for cred or a track record. Holding back info just holds everyone up, puts punters off and slows this website down.

12. Default

Hi not enough characters in that post. I have being trying to get info for Fangs place for a while with no luck. Can you mail me info please as it seems they have very good staff working there.