Page 111 of 372 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4042

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Lads visited YEM last week - name ryming town Nenagh Co tipp. Not great experience - room not clean nd smoke smell. She had upped the price for the basic and left not so happy - money in drain. Just sharing the feedback with ye al. Watch out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JokNewbie For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (14-09-22), PhilPhilPhil (14-09-22)

Hi, I would appreciate any info about Fang please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JokNewbie View Post
    Lads visited YEM last week - name ryming town Nenagh Co tipp. Not great experience - room not clean nd smoke smell. She had upped the price for the basic and left not so happy - money in drain. Just sharing the feedback with ye al. Watch out.
    Well that's a bit of a surprise. I had her pencilled in for a visit after some of the mentions earlier in the thread ��

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hairyhobbyjogger For This Useful Post:

alanlimerick (14-09-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JokNewbie View Post
    As an ex-smoker I am not a fan of cigarette smoke - if fact I hate it - It's one of my pet hates. YEM told me it will no longer be an issue.
    I agree the room is not great but it normally is reasonable clean. Such locations at a reasonable cost are limited. Far superior to her previous place.
    The massage is provided on a massage table that is clean and the paper sheet is changed for every visitor.
    Most providers here and elsewhere have increased their prices.
    I have not found anyone to match her for a slow lingam massage that takes you to the edge & back again & again & again........for the time booked
    To be fair......I have read only good things on here about Michelle Fox's lingam massage.
    Last edited by bigmango; 15-09-22 at 18:04.

Anyone with experience of place in D6 where few advertisers here are based? Anything more than HE on offer?

YEM's place sounds a bit like a dump!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sergiogarcia View Post
    YEM's place sounds a bit like a dump!!
    I visit YEM because I have not found anyone to match her for a slow lingam massage that takes you to the edge & back again & again & again........for the time booked

I do not go there for the ambiance or the surroundings. It's not luxurious but on the other hand it's not a dump

I have been in Yems place about 2 years ago in I think a former Bank building in Dublin 8. I agree withMango re service
    Has she relocated and if where is she now.
    I would also appreciate getting info om Fangs place.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to henry4 For This Useful Post:

bigmango (19-09-22)

How much would I expect to pay in fangs place?
    People talk in prices of pints
    Does 1 pint = 1 euro or 1 pint = 5-6 euro?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by henry4 View Post
    I have been in Yems place about 2 years ago in I think a former Bank building in Dublin 8. I agree withMango re service
    Has she relocated and if where is she now.
    I would also appreciate getting info om Fangs place.

PM sent to you on Fangs. Unfortunately not aware of YEMS new place