Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Common' Dublin Accent.

1. Default 'Common' Dublin Accent.

This is a bit of an odd one, but is there any Irish girls on here with a proper Dublin working class/common accent?

2. Default

"Wrapping paper, five fur fifty"

Reviews

Interesting. When I started visiting girls in the '90s there were some wonderful basement flats around Mountjoy Square and Portobello where there were good working class dub women. I loved visiting and, for a while, was seriously diminishing my finances. They all seem to have disappeared to be replaced by young glamour models who seem to enjoy looking bored while you are visiting. I miss the good old days!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

Banger (05-10-21), bmw528 (02-03-22), TonyB (08-03-22)

Quote Originally Posted by cornholio View Post
    Irish alex is your lady for this. Could listen to her all day.
    Don’t think she’s advertised for years now, also she has a very southside accent. But yeah. All day long.

Reviews

Ah a real Dublin accent, brings back memories of a young blonde haired lady who drained me and my bank account many times at apartments just south of the east link bridge.. this was back in the days of In Dublin magazine, she wore a lovely school girl uniform and even completed the outfit with a pencil case!!
    your not really drunk if you can lie on th floor without holding on!! - dean martin

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to villager For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (02-03-22), irdave (04-10-21), specsaver (04-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by axlnroses View Post
    This is a bit of an odd one, but is there any Irish girls on here with a proper Dublin working class/common accent?
    Not a fan of Dublish but each to their own....
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

Reviews

I remember a few basement appartments on the square (or just off). ****** Street had a few places too, one down a little alley that I visited a few times
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 03-03-22 at 09:53. Reason: Street name

10. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (02-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    I remember a few basement appartments on the square (or just off). Thomas Street had a few places too, one down a little alley that I visited a few times
    I must have passed ye by hundreds of times

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbean76 View Post
    Not a fan of Dublish but each to their own....
    Yes, Little Lord Fauntleroy.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    Interesting. When I started visiting girls in the '90s there were some wonderful basement flats around Mountjoy Square and Portobello where there were good working class dub women. I loved visiting and, for a while, was seriously diminishing my finances. They all seem to have disappeared to be replaced by young glamour models who seem to enjoy looking bored while you are visiting. I miss the good old days!
    Fully agree about Dublin ladies especially the mature ones who always provided a proper service.
    I regularly visited an establishment in Portobello area, probably where you visited
    Would love a pm from any guys who would like to fondly reminisce and recall their visits and the ladies names

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheerBlackHoldups1967 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (06-03-22), irdave (10-09-22)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast