Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nationality Race etc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    them Italians robbed us but I know, we were just brutal at taking penalties
    Jimmy ma vaffanculo! don't be a sore loser, 75 percent possession for Italy, we won it fare and square. If you send amateur to shot penalties is no my fault!
    " I always leave them better than I found them"...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    Well, aside my latest physical problems that have caused troubles lately,
    Let me just say that I had problems of my own on occasion.
    Please allow me to explain.
    My old man was from Scotland, my mum a Galway girl, and me born ,and raised in France. Even served 22 years in its army.
    So legally speaking, what nationality am I ?
    After I retired from the army, I elected to live in the farmhouse I inherited from my maternal grand parents on the outskirt of Galway. I ve lived there for nearly 20 years.
    Both my parents were native english speakers, and I feel confident in saying my english is good.
    Having said that, my accent{s}are all over the place, to the point nobody can tell with any accuracy where I am from, all that can be deduced is where I am not from.
    To the point that I even had some foreign ladies refusing to see me because I didn t sound kosher.
    needless to say that trying to explain the situation was a waste of time .
    My point being , doesn t really matter where you re from, what matters is how you come across, and how the lady in question perceives you.
    As far As ladies are concerned, I am an enigma, or a mystery if you prefer they cannot put their fingers on or define.
    In other words, a risk not worth taking.
    I admit, I totally understand and accept their positions, but it can be frustrating.
    That is why I developed a network of regulars who know me.
    I am in the same boat that you.

I have double nationality and my accents are all over the place, sometimes I just stick with one accent and tell them only 1 nationality, its too complicated otherwise and a waste of time...specially if the girl doesn't have good English you get lost in translation.
    I think the risk they don't wanna take when they meet you is your ten inches and counting, they must run away from you!!! haha
    " I always leave them better than I found them"...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rockonallnite View Post
    Jimmy ma vaffanculo! don't be a sore loser, 75 percent possession for Italy, we won it fare and square. If you send amateur to shot penalties is no my fault!
    Hi Rock, we did well to get that far and you were lucky buggers, also Italians got the Pope on their side and we got the Queen

I am in the same boat that you.

I have double nationality and my accents are all over the place, sometimes I just stick with one accent and tell them only 1 nationality, its too complicated otherwise and a waste of time...specially if the girl doesn't have good English you get lost in translation.
    I think the risk they don't wanna take when they meet you is your ten inches and counting, they must run away from you!!! haha
    I ve explain it before. the 10 inches thing is a military reference to describe a shooter who can bull eye at a 1000 yard.
    a 10 inches square is the equivalent of the size of the torso, also known as center mass.
    no need to panic, everything is totally average down below, as far as I am concerned
    Last edited by 10inchesandcounting; 23-07-21 at 08:54. Reason: typo

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    I ve explain it before. the 10 inches thing is a military reference to describe a shooter who can bull eye at a 1000 yard.
    a 10 inches square is the equivalent of the size of the torso, also known as center mass.
    no need to panic, everything is totally average down below, as far as I am concerned
    1000 yards is 900 Mt's right, you can bull eye it in a 10 square inches. You must be good man.

I used to shoot a 22 calibre rifle when I was in the farm, but since then I lost eyesight in my right eye, so, it's difficult to aim now. I don't shoot more than 200 Mt's away.

1000 yards is 900 Mt's right, you can bull eye it in a 10 square inches. You must be good man.

I used to shoot a 22 calibre rifle when I was in the farm, but since then I lost eyesight in my right eye, so, it's difficult to aim now. I don't shoot more than 200 Mt's away.
    Let s just say I had good training and ample practice and leave it at that, shall we?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12