Thread: Biggest load

Default Biggest load

I've to travel a lot over this week due to work and I'm three weeks since my second jab so am thinking of paying another visit to one of the fine ladies on here, albeit I'm open to any of a TS / TV or Male as it's purely a cock fetish on my part.

Giving oral and receiving a decent load for my effort is the goal and I am wondering if any of our more experienced punters can point me to an advertiser that:

1. Is receptive and can climax from oral, or generally orgasms more freely (obviously no guarantee's but it's my specific request)

2. Produces a heavy load

I'll be in the Leinster / Munster region primarily but in Galway at weeks end. I appreciate that every visit is different and what happens with one client may not occur with another. I've had this experience once before but the advertiser hasn't been on in a long time.

End of this clip is a good representation of what I have in mind! https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...job-interview/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Powens For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (13-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Powens View Post
    I've to travel a lot over this week due to work and I'm three weeks since my second jab so am thinking of paying another visit to one of the fine ladies on here, albeit I'm open to any of a TS / TV or Male as it's purely a cock fetish on my part.

Giving oral and receiving a decent load for my effort is the goal and I am wondering if any of our more experienced punters can point me to an advertiser that:

1. Is receptive and can climax from oral, or generally orgasms more freely (obviously no guarantee's but it's my specific request)

2. Produces a heavy load

I'll be in the Leinster / Munster region primarily but in Galway at weeks end. I appreciate that every visit is different and what happens with one client may not occur with another. I've had this experience once before but the advertiser hasn't been on in a long time.

End of this clip is a good representation of what I have in mind! https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...job-interview/
    This is the "Holy Grail" quest for me too but I would not waste a drop. My opinion is that it is unrealistic as most loads are only a teaspoon if lucky. If you are lucky enough to find a TS that has not cum in a week (rare) then maybe a two teaspoon load would be possible. Google "Hyperspermia". It does happen but like winning the lotto. I would love to know if anybody knows a different story.

I'm always after a good big load as well. Best I ever had was from Gisele Campos, I think she is retired now.
    More recently was from TS Tayara, really nice cock and a big squirting load.
    Best TV load was TV Patty.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigdaz For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (14-07-21)

That is a massive load in that video wow. Aysha gives a great cumshot.

TS STAR came on my face. Decent load. Not advertising at the moment I think..