Quote Originally Posted by IrishCleo View Post
I love rimming. I don’t have it in my profile, though, because I want to trick ppl into thinking I don’t do it.

Probably the STI’s and bacteria? Where, I won’t catch anything from you licking my ass, will I?

But, then, I do OWO, so the chances of herpes, syphilis, and gonorrhoea are all still there in some form or other (I can’t catch the HEPs; vaccinated.) I’m not sleeping with a partner, so I’m not really that bothered if I pick up something that can be treated by a good dose of antibiotics.

This idea that you can tell how clean someone is by just looking at them is complete nonsense! How does anyone know who’s been with who by just looking at them? You have to presume that everyone you meet is riddled in syphilis and then proceed if you’re ok with that.

I don’t trust anyone’s washing skills, though; I’m in the shower with you for multiple reasons. One, I like to think that I’m washing off the ecoli.
You could be missing out on potential customers...
I remember the good old days. 2 of my trusty regulars. I would ask for a BJ and they ask you tovlay down. Once in the bed, they start rimming you without questions asked!!😉 Wtf!! If you were not careful enough and drop your guard they would peg you in less than 1 min too!!😂😂😂