Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League 2021/22

Reviews

Courtois was outstanding. The best goalkeeping performance I've seen in years...some incredible saves.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (29-05-22)

I have seen Real Madrid playing way much better. Tbh I was expecting a better match from both teams. Perhaps Liverpool deserved to win as they were better in my opinion, but as we know, those doing a better game do not always win.

Tibu C. outstanding !!!! I missed Marcelo and was hoping Karim to score.

Congrats to us!!!

Hala Madrid!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Privet (29-05-22), Rockerman (29-05-22)

Reviews

Keeper was good and from his comment about respect lacking for him in England must have been highly motivated. Would not expect Salah to get so many decent opportunities in a game and not score one. I thought the big difference second half was Madrid controlled and passed the ball to each other much better than the did in the first half and were able to pass through the Liverpool midfield much better. In fairness to Liverpool each of their last 10 or games have been must win in league and cups so may have taken a toll on the mentally.

This offside rule is a bit strange, I could understand not giving it for an accidental deflection that results in a goal but when the last three players to touch the ball were from the same team I think that is wrong. But I guess this is what happens when rules are constantly changed.

QUOTE=Rockerman;2661833]Courtois was outstanding. The best goalkeeping performance I've seen in years...some incredible saves.[/QUOTE]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Privet For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (29-05-22)