Thread: Cinema

1. Default Cinema

Im just musing out loud here. Good track record of punting over the years, nervous of going to well known areas widely advertised here, advised against arranging home visits by a friend on here, be winter before Dublin hotels become available properly...

In an ideal world, it should be possible to organise any fantasy scenario, but impossible, it seems..
    Id love to book a mature (im not so young any more) lady to meet up and visit an adult cinema together and watch a film in discrete surroundings...alas, it can be but a dream...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Radigan For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (06-07-21)

Reviews

That would be expensive company!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

LLLLL (07-07-21)

5. Default

Never been there but I dont think the films are very long running, a standard outcall plus expenses to cover charges, refreshments...

6. Default

If I was up for incalls, with or without projector, this would not arise.. im reluctant to revisit many of the areas advertised generally, being a coward at heart and wary of the law..btw, im not sure why id need a projector, a good quality laptop screen would do for the film

7. Default

The fantasy aint the cinema itself, just an interesting place for outcall

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    Sorry I even bothered my time replying
    A high quality lap top ain't no cinema fantasy
    Ah no, your posts are never a waste of time
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Radigan View Post
    Im just musing out loud here. Good track record of punting over the years, nervous of going to well known areas widely advertised here, advised against arranging home visits by a friend on here, be winter before Dublin hotels become available properly...

In an ideal world, it should be possible to organise any fantasy scenario, but impossible, it seems..
    Id love to book a mature (im not so young any more) lady to meet up and visit an adult cinema together and watch a film in discrete surroundings...alas, it can be but a dream...
    Great fantasy and one I have thought of myself.

However - Pre covid I did visit the Adult cinema's in Dublin and I will say that this would not be a good experience for you or the lady. In my experience the Dublin Cinema's are filled with guys who are over eager and would make the experience uncomfortable for the lady.

10. Default

Yea, a daft idea... thanks for all the observations guys