Hi, I give an answer from my massage profile as Lara Elite Massage:

I NEVER DO AND NEVER WILL DO ANY ACTIVITIES WHAT I PUT MYSELF OR CLIENTS TO RISK! I am regularly checked for STD’s and many more other tests and I do only just for myself, AND MY STANDARDS ARE VERY HIGH AS ALWAYS, I am very hyginiec person, I dont open my door to anyone! I am very seduce&choosy person WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE LIKE AND RESPECT.

I provide always safe and professional services! I will put my fresh test results to my Album as soon as I went home on freshly tested on 2nd of August!

Mainly (99%) I provide hand relief (as lingam)on my massage profile what is enough to my clients.

I really dont understand the whole thing, because of many clients visit the massage salons everywhere in Ireland to get free or very cheap UNPROTECTED SERVICES (+ dodgy place, poor shower facilities etc) and this is totally normal.....come on.

QUOTE=Machobuck;2365140]I agree totally, imagine bringing something home ? You'd definitely have a lot of explaining to do.
It's stupid for the girl and the guy,you can't tell anything by how healthy someone looks .[/QUOTE]