Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over 3000 reviews 5573days

Blog Entries
    Reviews

deleted user...hummm elemental watson, hundreds of users...you read the reviews and laugh at it... written with different prosa ,obviously different people. the amount goes up and down, multiple accounts, different people. different places In one word:!!!!!

FAKE!!

Its all the deleted users, every account that is get deleted, ( btw have a look at the thread of the user who wants to delete his account just a while ago) they get dumped into one big shit hole, Cum hole, or whatever you wanna call it, that is called DELETED USER. Get it??!!

Not rocket science...

Hope it helps.

rock

"Get busy living or get busy dying"
    Last edited by rockonallnite; 30-06-21 at 23:33.
    "THE CLEANER THE CLIENT, THE DIRTIER THE SERVICE..."

You are one example with whom I would have a sex even in normal life. I mean perfect hygiene and high standards in all ways. Maybe I should mention you are not Irish.

Reviews

[QUOTE=rockonallnite;2364277]deleted user...hummm elemental watson, hundreds of users...you read the reviews and laugh at it... written with different prosa ,obviously different people. the amount goes up and down, multiple accounts, different people. different places In one word:!!!!!

FAKE!!

Its all the deleted users, every account that is get deleted, ( btw have a look at the thread of the user who wants to delete his account just a while ago) they get dumped into one big shit hole, Cum hole, or whatever you wanna call it, that is called DELETED USER. Get it??!!

Not rocket science...

Hope it helps.

rock

"Get busy living or get busy dying"[/QUOTE

But it does clear it up after me wondering all this time how this guy has so much money to travel eveywhere every day with the most beautiful woman.

Deleted user is the perfect life 😂

Reviews

Thanks clearing it up 👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12