Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: G. Floyd case : Derek Chauvin

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Hmm, some issues with what you're saying:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/7241450002

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...raudulently-s/

There is no suggestion that blm funds were used for this. Unless you have some details I've missed? I'd be happy to read or review anything you suggest.

Also not sure what having a new car or where your kids go to school has to do with someone's activism? Do you have to be poor to be part of blm?
    You can post as many links that rebute the claims, fact remains that people are starting to realise and question the BLM foundation. Their activists personal wealth increase as soon as a new victim surfaces. Where are the millions of donations going? Into their pockets. Tamir Rice's mother is calling out all the vultures who have used her dead son's name for profit. The Floyd family is quiet for now, $27 mill from the city of Minneapolis and $10mill from gofund. In years to come they will also realise how much more vultures have gained from George's death. Profiting off dead black people is the new scam now.

Reviews

The cops internal dialogue at the time was, to my reckoning, "I'm gonna teach this fucking n***** a lesson he wont forget and I've got immunity because, ya know, I'm a white police officer and I can get away with any shit I want"
    Tell me if you think I'm wrong.
    Last edited by TomEA; 28-06-21 at 06:28.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (28-06-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    You can post as many links that rebute the claims, fact remains that people are starting to realise and question the BLM foundation. Their activists personal wealth increase as soon as a new victim surfaces. Where are the millions of donations going? Into their pockets. Tamir Rice's mother is calling out all the vultures who have used her dead son's name for profit. The Floyd family is quiet for now, $27 mill from the city of Minneapolis and $10mill from gofund. In years to come they will also realise how much more vultures have gained from George's death. Profiting off dead black people is the new scam now.
    So post something that supports your claims. I've seen nothing other than opinion pieces that insinuate it without evidence.

So don't tell me "fact remains", I see no facts that support what you've said.

Reviews

Where is their money going?

https://apnews.com/article/black-liv...9e74283d27366f

Its short ;with good behaviour he can get out after 15 years .

This is what inevitably happens with any revolution. The new people get elected to power or they seize it themselves, and then either start making the rules to suit themselves or profitting themselves. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Reminds me of what Kafka said: Every revolution evaporates to leave behind the slime of the next bureaucracy.

But in general BLM has been very good for society. Just the people profitting is a negative.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

So post something that supports your claims. I've seen nothing other than opinion pieces that insinuate it without evidence.

So don't tell me "fact remains", I see no facts that support what you've said.
    Go eat some pussy. An internet link th. . at supports your narrative is also not factual. NY times, Washiington Post,AP news are factual to you? Lol. The BLM cofounder lady's motives have been revealed to be suspect. The UK BLM lady was shot in the head by her own people. A black male. But then BLM dont they.

Reviews

Go eat some pussy. An internet link th. . at supports your narrative is also not factual. NY times, Washiington Post,AP news are factual to you? Lol. The BLM cofounder lady's motives have been revealed to be suspect. The UK BLM lady was shot in the head by her own people. A black male. But then BLM dont they.
    Nice, can't debate on the topic so you move to insults. Associated press was the link I posted, so maybe you can take it up with them.

And still you posted no facts that supported what you said.

I'm happy to debate and discuss and learn, if you want to resort to insults then I'm afraid you lose the credibility and it's not worth the effort.

Nice, can't debate on the topic so you move to insults. Associated press was the link I posted, so maybe you can take it up with them.

And still you posted no facts that supported what you said.

I'm happy to debate and discuss and learn, if you want to resort to insults then I'm afraid you lose the credibility and it's not worth the effort.
    I dont have to post a link for the UK BLM foundation leader's stance. She was shot in the head by another black!

Reviews

I dont have to post a link for the UK BLM foundation leader's stance. She was shot in the head by another black!
    You moved on to the UK org without supporting your original point, which I could find nothing to substantiate, nor could you, apparently.

Being shot somehow makes blm a scam? I haven't read anything about that person, and you haven't given me anything to review. And I'm not sufficiently invested in the discussion to go looking on my own.

Regardless, I doubt we would agree in the end, you're convinced blm is a scam, fine. I believe on balance it isn't - are there scammers, yes, well documented, but doesn't seem to be the original blm organisation, that I can see.

And it hardly makes the movement a waste of time, does it. Maybe in your opinion it does. But I separate the individual from the movement.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast